I'm so lost right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so lost right now

Last night my neighbour and I played a few drinking games. She ended up having a fair bit more to drink than I did.. We then layed on my bed and watched a movie, we do this alot.. Shes like a sister to me, we grew up together. At this point she's saying she's really tipsy. I was a bit tipsy too. We both fell asleep watching the film.. I woke up to my.mum shouting at me through the door to tidy the back room (I live with my mum).
    At this point my neighbour has her arms around me, and I realise she has no top, just a bra on. So confused I got up and as I stood up she woke up telling me she needed bowl, she's gunna be sick. After a while she realises she has no top on and then when we got her up to take her home she tells me her trousers are undone. I'm increasingly confused now. But got her home and went home to bed puzzled..
    Next morning (today) I get a txt from her asking "did you **** me when I was out of it last night" I told her no and everything that I remember from falling asleep to getting her home. She txt me back saying I'm a liar and that is rape.. Of course now Im really scared. I went round to try find out why she thinks this happened, her mum is now involved and wants me to come round and get this sorted with them later..
    I have no idea who to talk to about this?
    And now my brain keeps asking myself what if something happened unconsciously last night? I don't remember anything happening whilst I was awake. But that would still be rape And waking up to her like that is really alarming.
    I really don't know what to do, I'm shaking right now and can't think straight. Any advice?

Really difficult situation and more difficult to advise on. except do NOT go to the police and tell them she may make an allegation. They will have to investigate and that's the start of a very long unpleasant process.
    If you do go round and see them then I would suggest you take someone with you.
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Do not go to the police. I've met too many men who have done just that and then an investigation has whirred into action. The accuser won't retract because it would look bad on them so it continues like an unstoppable juggernaut....
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
      X