False allegation over a year ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False allegation over a year ago

Hi ive posted before, i was asked too attend voluntary interview by police in feb 4th 2014, the solicitor said the allegation was clearly going no where...an exs child now 13 or 14? had spoke too a friend at school loosly saying id raped her 3 years previous.
    the details were graffic, but any one coild see the whole statement shed made made no sense.
    i had the interview police said they investigate and get back in touch in few weeks...
    3-4 month went by, got call from police very casual saying do i know where my ex..ex (wife from 9 year ago lived so they could speak too her too get more background on me..i obliged, they also spoke with my mum n dad, n uncle who owned the house i lived in 4 years ago.
    and said after that they would make any decision come too a close.
    2 month went by, my wife rang them they said im innocent until proven otherwise-and they restated its a false allegation until then.
    now were at a year since this was originally put too police, no charge, no bail, im not worrying as much any more, and even the girls mother spoke too my friend and said they all know its BS as shed had allegations of beating her daughter made (now in care with gran...kids bitter and confused).
    any thoughts???
Working...
X