I'm really crumbling not sure how much more I can take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really crumbling not sure how much more I can take

I was accused 8 months ago of rape of my step daughter I've been bailed 7 times. I've lost friends and people around me I've now been told its gone to cps for them to decide what to do.my children are very upset I can only see them with supervision. I want to sell up move near family but I can't even do that because I don't know if I going to prison or not.i popping pills from docs like sweets and in councilling but im so down. Its now affecting my job struggling to get up for work. I don't want my kids putting through this everyone around me crumbling too and its very hard to watch. Ive always been a worrier and court will kill me.

Hi - you are going through a really really dreadful time and I can fully understand how you are feeling. It's really important that you keep up your counselling and tell your counsellor how you are feeling. S/he should be able to give you some techniques to help you to cope. When I was at my lowest points I used to say, "I can't cope with this any more..." because that's how it felt. Then one day, the little voice that kept me going asked me what I was going to do instead!! There were 3 options I decided; ending it all was one; giving up and breaking completely, or keep on breathing in and out and putting one foot in front of the other.
    I considered both the first 2 options came close to one and very close to the other, but I took so much support from here and my friends and family that I did the breathing and walking bit...some days that was all I could do and very very gradually I learned other ways of getting through each wretched day.
    The friends and family you have lost have shown their true colours and never were your real friends or family.
    We're all here to help you as much as we can.
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Originally posted by myhome View Post
      Hi - you are going through a really really dreadful time and I can fully understand how you are feeling. It's really important that you keep up your counselling and tell your counsellor how you are feeling. S/he should be able to give you some techniques to help you to cope. When I was at my lowest points I used to say, "I can't cope with this any more..." because that's how it felt. Then one day, the little voice that kept me going asked me what I was going to do instead!! There were 3 options I decided; ending it all was one; giving up and breaking completely, or keep on breathing in and out and putting one foot in front of the other.
      I considered both the first 2 options came close to one and very close to the other, but I took so much support from here and my friends and family that I did the breathing and walking bit...some days that was all I could do and very very gradually I learned other ways of getting through each wretched day.
      The friends and family you have lost have shown their true colours and never were your real friends or family.
      We're all here to help you as much as we can.
      Thankyou for your kind words just knowing there's someone to talk to and sadly going through similar things helps. It means alot to me thanks. I miss my sons we use have some great holidays there very sad how do I tell them I might lose the house and I might go prison. There in there teens they know the allegations I have alot of evidence that should help me case including my accuser admitting she's lied on one of the allegations. But im petrified I struggle being away from my kids just for few days there my best mates. How do I pay for court im broke so many things to worry about but I will take that deep breath and keep walking. I owe it to my kid's and parents they been great but I know there health is failing I think I eill lose them if I go down. id love to be able to have a relationship with another woman I miss the company but im very wary now I can't see it ever happening. house getting valued this morning I can't imagine being able to live here if it goes in local paper.my kids get stick at school dads a daville its very hard to hear.my ex is spreading it every where.i hope I can prove my innocence so I can take out my own prosecution for her lies

Comment

Hello inhell, everybody on this forum knows how you feel as we all have been through this or are still in the middle of this ordeal. Talking to someone does help a lot so feel free to contact others.

About your fears i share them 100%, the problem is you are not in control of whatever is going to happen. My friend had planned to kill himself to avoid his kids being bullied and picked on. Your kids are stronger than you think.

I feel the same at the moment as there is so much going on. We live together and can't even find a flat and only got four months left before its all over. Sorry i make it sound so negative but i know how it feels.
        However if we do make it out of this mess we can still start a new life far away. That is something to look forward to isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by thisisinsane View Post
          Hello inhell, everybody on this forum knows how you feel as we all have been through this or are still in the middle of this ordeal. Talking to someone does help a lot so feel free to contact others.

About your fears i share them 100%, the problem is you are not in control of whatever is going to happen. My friend had planned to kill himself to avoid his kids being bullied and picked on. Your kids are stronger than you think.

I feel the same at the moment as there is so much going on. We live together and can't even find a flat and only got four months left before its all over. Sorry i make it sound so negative but i know how it feels.
          However if we do make it out of this mess we can still start a new life far away. That is something to look forward to isnt it?
          Thankyou sorry to hear your going through this nightmare too. what do you mean you only got 4 months left? Id like to give you positive advice but im in bits too but I can say I know how you feel and sending you big hug. sometimes I wish someone would just say its going to be ok but we just don't know. I've had bad night but I got keep thinking its not a death sentence and yes I can start over again sadly not near my family.

Comment

Four months as in until trial. But the thought that this might be the last time i can be with him is always present.

Comment

hi

Must be very hard with you having a trial date I probably have mine to come too.it all might get sorted and you will have your life back again. Never lose hope x

Comment

Keep strong

Hi we are in the same boat. False accusations and a trial looming. I am praying the that truth will prevail but you do become more determined after the horrific shock. Keep strongx

Comment

Originally posted by Staystrong1 View Post
                  Hi we are in the same boat. False accusations and a trial looming. I am praying the that truth will prevail but you do become more determined after the horrific shock. Keep strongx
                  Hi Thanks. I'm still hanging in my bail runs out in couple of weeks I guess we see this time if there going to charge me.i despise the police now they are not the people I thought they was. I feel there not interested in finding the truth they just get my case and push for prosecution.

Comment

Working...
                  X