Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi folks.

I'm introducing myself as someone who has recently been falsely accused of Attempted Rape. Im totally shell-shocked and can't believe I've been thrown into a nightmare like this. Yesterday I visited the Samaritans so I had a chance to speak to someone -not because im suicidal-. This was quite helpful, but unfortunately I just cannot shake the pure terror I feel. The only time im able to get some rest from it is when im asleep and for the briefest moment when I wake up, until seconds later I remember what im going through. I've not been able to eat for about 4 days now, have literally only eaten a couple of small biscuits and felt I was going to be sick when I did. Sorry for this being such a negative intro, hope you and others reading this are doing ok. Fingers crossed in the days to come I will be able to cope with this a little better and can post something a little more positive. Wish you all the best

Hi Joe

Joe, I know how you feel. I was woken up at 5am yesterday morning and taken in to the police station and released on police bail over 12 hours later. My phone, clothes and bedding has all been seized (why my phone has been seized I have no idea).
    Degrading tests, being treated like like scum, I had no ones telephone number to call, because everyones details are in my phone. So for 12 hours no one knew where I was, when I was finally released, it was raining and with no one to contact I had to walk a mile and a half to the train station with no coat.
    I felt dirty, scared, angry and tired.
    When I spoke to my Dad, I just broke down. I haven't cried in 20 years, last night I just fell to pieces. My whole world has fallen apart.

Yesterday I realised why the percentage of rape cases that go to trial is so low compared to those reported, because there are a lot of vindictive women out there that have made a mistake, and they won't accept responsibility so why not blame a man.

So because I pick up a crazy woman in a bar, my life could now be ruined.

Comment

Hi I know how you feel I been bailed 8 times and now waiting for the cps to make a decision. Every day is v hard sleep lot of it during weekends.i don't go out because ex has told everyone all the lies I hate my life at minute. Im only aloud see my kids with supervision. 8 months of hell.bitterness was destroying me I've had to try and let it go for now. I often wonder how hell is it possible to find a new lady if I manage prove my innocence its not something that will go away and Iguess any woman would run mile if they got slightest hint I was under investigation. Although it be long time before I can trust again but we have to remember not all women are evil. Make sure you eat I've put 2 stone back on I looked like a tramp I realised this is what she wants to see me crumnle with nothing left. Try hold your head up I ventured outside first time in months other day it was hard but I held my head up and had smile on my face instead I was petrified but I had show them I am not beaten.i due to attend station tomo my bail runs out im v scared but I just want answers now my poor kids suffering too.hang in there anytime your down message me we all in same boat but talking does help.it does me.keep that chin up your innocent don't let them win.

Comment

Working...
      X