Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Well 3 rd week awaiting interview with child protection team oic has contacted me and said they will need to talk to me, can't believe taking my ex to court over the last year child custody would put me in this position now. 8 false allegations in April and now more to face over next week or so, when will police see this is just pure revenge ? How do you defend something that's never happened.
    Police have told someone I know that they must presume guilty until proved otherwise how can people lie make false statements and be believed. I have not seen my children for over a month now and have been told I can't contact them.
    Can't eat
    Can't sleep
    Can't think straight
    Can't stop googling
    Can't find support other than here
    Can't be bothered with life
    Can't seem to be strong for my family
    I can take all the pills in the world but to be honest they aren't much help
    The thought of going to prison having not done anything wrong is killing me how would I survive being locked up with sex offenders. My ex has managed to turn my past upside Down and twist peoples minds into believing her lies.
    Sorry only place I can vent off😫
    Seems that you can go to prison based on false statements how can this be right
    I have been harassed by ex for last year and been to scared to follow up action to police oh I wish I had now have a diary of a years worth of **** and recordings to show she's threatened me and my girlfriend

WHEN WILL THIS STOP !!!!!
    Just wanted people to know they are not alone trust me !!!

Originally posted by Kjg View Post
    Well 3 rd week awaiting interview with child protection team oic has contacted me and said they will need to talk to me, can't believe taking my ex to court over the last year child custody would put me in this position now. 8 false allegations in April and now more to face over next week or so, when will police see this is just pure revenge ? How do you defend something that's never happened.
    Police have told someone I know that they must presume guilty until proved otherwise how can people lie make false statements and be believed. I have not seen my children for over a month now and have been told I can't contact them.
    Can't eat
    Can't sleep
    Can't think straight
    Can't stop googling
    Can't find support other than here
    Can't be bothered with life
    Can't seem to be strong for my family
    I can take all the pills in the world but to be honest they aren't much help
    The thought of going to prison having not done anything wrong is killing me how would I survive being locked up with sex offenders. My ex has managed to turn my past upside Down and twist peoples minds into believing her lies.
    Sorry only place I can vent off
    Seems that you can go to prison based on false statements how can this be right
    I have been harassed by ex for last year and been to scared to follow up action to police oh I wish I had now have a diary of a years worth of **** and recordings to show she's threatened me and my girlfriend

WHEN WILL THIS STOP !!!!!
    Just wanted people to know they are not alone trust me !!!
    Hi.i sorry to hear your going through this nightmare too. I've had my kids taken of me too just wanted you to know im feeling exactly the same I'm at the docs today in half hr looking for a miracle to help me cope too.pills not working councilling not working family crumbling around me its so hard to bare.my children's mother behind me I use see my kids every day there my best mates I been on bail 7 months and I just don't see an end to this. Wish I could say hang in there but im struggling too but least you know your not alone. Chin up fella

Comment

Working...
    X