Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I have just been arrested for rape but I didn't have sex with the girl. Has anybody else been through this?
    Last edited by Ididnteventouchher; 8 November 2014, 05:26 PM.

Originally posted by Ididnteventouchher View Post
    I have just been arrested for rape but I didn't have sex with the girl. Has anybody else been through this?
    What have they arrested you for, meaning; Rape by intercourse, digital rape which is sexual assault which is using your fingers, attempted rape sexual assult

Comment

They said rape. She said she had oral sex with me. I didn't even kiss her. I had no physical contact with her at all.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum though sorry to see yet another new person here.
        In answer to your question - yes - far too many people have been through this - both men and women. FA's are much more common than people realise and the effect on the FA'd and their family and friends is devastating.
        There is a wealth of knowledge, advice and support that we can give you so please post again and ask for help.

Things you can do right now: look at her Fb and other social media posts to see what she is saying. Screen shot anything and everything you think will be useful for you. Store this electronically along with text messages/emails etc, somewhere where the police can't get it if they decide to seize you electronic equipment.
        Don't talk to the police without a solicitor with you and take their advice as to what to answer or not. Do NOT tell them anything which will help to prove your innocence or alibi. They will either "lose" it, deny they ever they had it or tell the FA'er so she can change her story to render your info useless.
        The police are not your friends - they have no interest in your innocence - they have conviction targets to meet and will go all out for a charge and subsequent conviction.
        Have a look at this thread.....http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now

keep strong - this can be a long and traumatic time but we can help you as much as we can..... MH
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

How long did it take her to report the alleged incident? I ask as if she reported it immediately afterwards, she would have had swabs taken from her mouth (for pre-ejaculate or semen). If you were picked up immediately after the alleged assault, you would have had swabs taken from your penis (for her saliva, pre ejeculate or semen mixed with her saliva).
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Within 10 mins. And yes they took penis swab. I'm so scared. She said I was flased and did not cum. I didn't take my underwear off. She never seen my penis
            Last edited by Ididnteventouchher; 9 November 2014, 10:15 AM.

Comment

There would still be pre-ejaculate even if you didn't "cum". And there would be her saliva mixed with your own DNA (skin cells, pre-ejaculate etc) if this really happened. You don't mention that she has claimed you have whipped out a condom. That helps you too as it is less likely to be any DNA (although not completely out of the question).

Comment

As far as I know no condom was menchend

Comment

There was no contact at all. The police asked me if I noticed a phone. Why would they do that

Comment

Originally posted by Ididnteventouchher View Post
                    There was no contact at all. The police asked me if I noticed a phone. Why would they do that
                    Is it possible that she took a photo or sound recorded?
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

She came to my room by her own free will. Money was offered for sex before we got to the room. I felt like I was beening set up so I ask her to leave. She wouldn't so things got heated. That's why I asked about the phone. I haven't told my wife cause we are expecting a baby. Sorry about the spelling.

Comment

I might add that the OIC said not to tell my wife. Is that a positive sign? Should I be worried that I master bated the night before and only washed with water?
                        Last edited by Ididnteventouchher; 9 November 2014, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Hi IDETH - welcome to the forum.... sorry you find yourself on here.

Correct me if I'm wrong... She approached you offering you sex for money, you said no thanks, she/you both got annoyed, she went down to the police station.

I wouldn't be worried about your hands (apart from hygeine ) although they may have had traces of dried sperm, since she reported it 10 minutes later they would expect to find semen (fluid as apposed to dry) on/in her.

If you didn't touch her, there wouldn't be DNA evidence on her in significant amounts and certainly not in the pertinent places. It's ONLY her word which is very unusul when someone really has been raped or oral sex has taken place and they are tested within such a short time.

10 minutes is very quick to report an alleged rape, you would need to know exactly where the police station was and go straight there.

The phone... you mention you felt you were being set up... perhaps she is part of a ruse involving a third party that the police have come across ? I'm speculating which is all anyone can do right now.

As forbeing told not to tell your wife, I wouldn't draw any conclusions from that and that's entirely up to you whether you do or not. Many people on here are supporting partners or husbands who have been falsley accused and that support is invaluable.

Try not to worry too much at this stage. All the best
                          Last edited by whatsgoingon?; 9 November 2014, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Hi what's going on. Sex was agreed but I changed my mind. She came back to my hotel room and wouldn't leave after I asked her for the money back. Then she cried rape. How can girls get away with this so Easley? She was only in my room for 10 minutes. Can the police tell if someone lied about rape if has been reported so soon?
                            Last edited by Ididnteventouchher; 10 November 2014, 08:39 AM.

Comment

It is more likely to be believed when it is reported almost immediately.

You masturbating the day before shouldn't have any bearing on the case. For prosecution purposes it would need to be mixed DNA - her saliva and your pre-ejaculate/semen. As you say there was no incident and you did not touch her in that way, then the forensics will come back clear with none of her saliva mixed with your DNA.

Comment

Working...
                              X