Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jumping the gun bit here but if I can prove my accuser was lying can I prosecute her for all the heartache my family has been through.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumping the gun bit here but if I can prove my accuser was lying can I prosecute her for all the heartache my family has been through.

Hi all.as stated if I prove my innocence and clear my name what's the chances of a prosecution on my accuser? If this goes to court its going to cost me thousands which I don't have my ex wife wiped me out.does my accuser just get to walk free and I have to pick up the huge bill? Surely that isn't right it seems anyone can Ruin someone's life even if they don't get them convicted there stuck with a huge debt. My wages only just cover my outgoings. Could I prosecute her and make her pay for the lies and hell she's put me and my family through?

If she is proved to be lying and/or she admits it, you can ask CPS if they intend to prosecute.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Ok Thanks her friend has already admitted they lied on one occasion I just hope they realize they can't believe anything The girl says now.

Comment

Is this a bit old?

Ok, this thread is a bit old, I wondered how things were progressing?

I'm interested as Police have now told me they are definitely taking my situation to CPS, perjury committed by my accuser. The claims started in 2009, and persisted to the end of 2011. So I would not be surprised to hear there is no new news on this case (the OP case).

However, because the same issue is being raised by inhell, as the one that now interests me, even though being a back in 2014, I am curious about developments, and note the possibility of cross-fertilisation of thoughts given perjury seems to be the issue, rather than the originating nonsense.

There appears to be a general lack of support here and elsewhere for those going through the perjury process. This is not a whinge*. I guess it is primarily for the same bad reasons - not enough cases going to perjury prosecution. Is there ANYONE here who has been through even an investigation for perjury ??

(*NB, I am aware that most contributors would love to be where I am, no longer the accused but a witness for a prosecution. I do not complain about a lack of support, I complain about the lack of prosecutions, and therefore a lack of the similarly experieinced!)

Comment

Originally posted by anonsteve View Post
          Ok, this thread is a bit old, I wondered how things were progressing?
          Inhell had posted a more recent update in this thread:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...o-this-anymore
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
          X