Very worried confused and feel sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very worried confused and feel sick

hi just wondering how people are dealing with false allegations of rape I have been accused recently and feel unable to leave my house alone have had to up my security and will not go anywhere I'm losing friends as the type of work I do rumours spread and I'm currently using close body protection security guards as I was followed home from the police station following my interview with the press leaked to the accused
    Advice how do you deal with it ????

Sorry for the bad grammar new phone.

Hi Lewis sorry you've found yourself in this situation I'm 7 weeks into an accusation that has cost me everything. Seems your right at the start. You do need to prepare to lose friends like I have (although let's be honest not true friends) maybe your job and like me maybe your home.

This needs to be your main focus atm everything else can wait get a good solicitor never ever trust the police and fight fight fight.

I'm trying to starting to rebuild my life in a new city where people don't know me maybe a break would help you.

Everyone on this forum is in a similar situation and are all here to help you

Chin up fella

Comment

Originally posted by bootandsuit View Post
      Hi Lewis sorry you've found yourself in this situation I'm 7 weeks into an accusation that has cost me everything. Seems your right at the start. You do need to prepare to lose friends like I have (although let's be honest not true friends) maybe your job and like me maybe your home.

This needs to be your main focus atm everything else can wait get a good solicitor never ever trust the police and fight fight fight.

I'm trying to starting to rebuild my life in a new city where people don't know me maybe a break would help you.

Everyone on this forum is in a similar situation and are all here to help you

Chin up fella

Hi thanks for you're response just after the message I revived a email from my management explaining that it is not good for there image me being accused of such accusation.

Although I'm not happy I'm not really bothered at the same time as I know that I will find a new label
      / management at the end of all this stupidness.

How are you getting on ?
      And I'm thinking of starting going out without the security and if someone decides to attack me then I
      Will look like I'm more innocent as no one but the person accusing me of the allegations would do this as the public do not know of the accusation ?

Confused don't know what to do ??? It's just so frustrating really

Comment

I am guessing but please don't say that your in some way in the public eye ...if that's the case then maybe you should take advice from the professionals around you as safety is important.

As I have moved to a new city no one knows me and to be honest it's nice on one hand but not being able to walk down my local to see an old friend sucks at the same time.

It's one hell of a process Lewis I'm no where near the end every day you just gotta push on

Comment

Originally posted by bootandsuit View Post
          I am guessing but please don't say that your in some way in the public eye ...if that's the case then maybe you should take advice from the professionals around you as safety is important.

As I have moved to a new city no one knows me and to be honest it's nice on one hand but not being able to walk down my local to see an old friend sucks at the same time.

It's one hell of a process Lewis I'm no where near the end every day you just gotta push on

Just really frustrating to be honest like I
          Said in my original post not enjoying this experience at all

Comment

Non of us are fella trust me

Comment

Try keep chin up im 7 months into my allegations and every single day is torture I've lost 95%of my so called friends I've been attacked too. I've got cctv up now and I feel more safe.my accusers lies are gradually coming out people are trying to chat again to me there's no chance of that. I'm still on bail and I think its gone to cps to decide whether to charge me. Paranoid thoughts kick in when people look at me strange normally I wouldn't give it second thought . suicidal thoughts cross my mind every day but then I think is this childish girl worth it.i want move away but I can't leave my kids they live v close so I'm tied here.i worry too about if this bull sticks how will my kids cope my parents health failing fast. everybody on here knows how your feeling so try hang in there too.i try to think of it as not a death sentence although its the worst thing to be accused of you will still get your life back. I hope all goes well for you fella.

Comment

For me I sometimes have extreme highs and lows, this can happen and change within 30 minutes.

The only time I have peace is when I sleep. Then when you wake - boom! Reality.

I've got a meeting with my HR team on Monday about this, I told work way too early, tried to do right.

The lies I'm faced with are so plentiful it's hard to see me getting a not guilty at the end.

My support is minimal, I have 1 friend who I talk to about this, some days I don't speak to anyone.

Jobless, homeless, broke = things to come in the next few months.

Some days when I go over what actually did happen Vs the lies, I think "how could a jury convict me?"

Other days I feel like "just lock me up so it's over with".

Sorry to get mopey, like i said, highs and lows .

Comment

I get them highs and lows. Some days I just try plod on with some diy around the house other days I think whats the point I gonna lose it.i can only describe it like being slowly strangled and yeah I have little faith in the police and cps. I swear on my children's lives I didn't rape the girl but how can I prove my innocence all I know is I didn't know the girl at that age.many things prove I was setup but don't be daft like me and tell police any evidence you have because they will cover it up or work around it. there not your friends. I too told my boss day after I got out cell he was ok about it but I've noticed hes different around me along with lot of work colleagues. I'm scared too I haven't cried though maybe its shock or just plain mad she's done this to me. hang in there were all in the same boat and we all have them down days where we just moan. you have to try be strong and fight.

Comment

still on bail

Still on bail and it has recently been extended for a further 4months for the cps to take a look at New evidence provided by myself .

I'm extremely depressed have not left the house for over 2 weeks and some lout punched me in the face randomely walking down the street I'm only young how can one persons lies make someone's life unbeareable ....

Good luck to you all !!

Comment

Lewis

Hi, sorry your are in the same situation as my partner
                      We are about 7 months in, been bailed re bailed and charged, he's innocent, all based on lies. Its unbelievable how any people are in the same situation.
                      Don't want to scare you but the charge gate is so low at the police station so most cases are charged and then you have to get your defence in place.
                      The only time you don't think about it is when you sleep, in time it doesnt go away but you start to try and get on as best you can. You will find out who your true friends are, you will also find a lot of support just reading threads in this site.
                      It's still early days for us as these cases go on for a while. Due to the seriousness of them! Just crazy how people lie about these sorts of cases, for reasons I cannot understand!
                      I am standing by my partner, he's innocent of the accusations, yes he's morally hurt me but that can be dealt with after all this. I would not let an innocent man go through this alone.
                      If you have one person that you can talk to that is great, some people have no one.
                      Keep posting and asking questions everyone on here will help or advise where and when they can.
                      Just try keep your chin up, it's very hard and nothing seems normal, but in time things will become normal or as close to as they can, what your going through is happening nothing you can do about it, like us you just have to follow the 'process' through to the end, but don't give up fight, innocence needs to be seen and lies exposed. Battle on it's the only things you can do.

Comment

Lewis

But remember you haven't been charged yet, so your new evidence may end all this !

Comment

Originally posted by Swirl View Post
                          But remember you haven't been charged yet, so your new evidence may end all this !
                          Thanks for the reply it's appreciated.
                          At current there are a number if statements supporting myself saying he's lied about this and that certain things never happened and most of the statements are from people who I was friends with at the time but have either fallen out or lost touch.

I wish you the best of luck with you're partner I'm sure there will be light at the end of the tunnel .

One day this will all be over !!

Comment

Working...
                          X