Brother accused of boys rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother accused of boys rape

Hello everyone. I really need some help. im 21 and i have a 17 year old brother who has been falsely accused of rape of two 14 year old boys.
    It sounds awful but my brother is innocent. He was accused that this was done in our home upstairs and the boys said that they stayed over night which is totally false. My mum said that she never ever gave permission to them to stay over as one of the boys is diabetic and if anything happened to him we could have got blamed for etc however the boys still said that they stayed over.
    The allegations are disgusting.
    My brother has always dreamed to become a pilot and if he gets charged his career will go down the drain. We all know that my brother isn't capable of all this ****. He isn't the type and he would never do such a thing.
    My brother has no idea why they would do such a thing. We treated the boys like good friends when they came over to play on the PS3 at our house but the allegation is totally wrong. Why would they do this to my brother? They said that my brother raped both of them but in a bungalow with two rooms in the loft it isnt possible for us NOT to hear anything. None of us ever heard them arguing etc and how on earth would my brother have done it to both of them? Its a totally false allegation.
    My brother is the type that looks into courses to become a pilot and listens to 1960's songs. That is it. He wouldnt harm anyone. he would never even think of it. we dont know who to turn to. I dont want his career getting messed up.
    Also the dates they have mentioned are totally wrong as he was abroad most of this year and he was working for a month so its just not possible.
    I dont want my innocent brother going to prison for nothing. I really want to help him. He is totally innocent and people can back up the fact that he is a straight simple boy. He wouldn't harm a fly never mind rape :-( Plz help

Hi and welcome to the forum, though sorry to read of the circumstances that have brought you here.

To help members offer support and possible advice to you and your brother are the police involved in this matter? i.e. have the accusations been made by the boys 'on the street' as it were, or have they already reported them directly to the police.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi yes the police are involved in this matter. The boys live local. My brother was on holiday in Ireland with me and family when he got a call from the police who told him to come to England so we left and came the next day. My brother then went voluntarily to the police station and he got arrested there.
      He had an interview and was in custody for over 16 hours.
      The police never let him get in touch with me or my mum and we told them we want to act as the 'appropriate adult' but they refused.
      The boys said that the incident happened in march but in march my brother went abroad on holiday. We told the police and the police have now changed the times and said oh no it happened in some time from January 2014 - October 2014.
      Why would they change the statement? Surely the police must be getting promotions when they get a crime under their belt.

Comment

Hi welcome to the forum I am really sorry to hear about your brother.

There are some real experts on here that will be able to advise you further.

I can only speak from my own experience but you will very quickly find out that the police have targets to hit and will change / alter to fit there and the FA case when it fits.

All I can say is play your cards very close to your chest if they get the dates wrong they have to prove at some point a date which if it never happened ie dates and lack of any DNA would surly end any investigation

But like I say I'm no expert just another guy being put through the mill

Take care

Comment

Originally posted by incy-wincy View Post
          The boys said that the incident happened in march but in march my brother went abroad on holiday. We told the police and the police have now changed the times and said oh no it happened in some time from January 2014 - October 2014.
          Why would they change the statement? Surely the police must be getting promotions when they get a crime under their belt.
          Sadly this happens all too frequently, in fact we often suggest not giving the police any evidence which can prove innocence for this very reason, shocking as this may sound to someone brought up in the belief that the police are impartial (and you are quite right, the police have targets to meet regarding sexual offences)

On the other hand it may not be too bad; from your first post it seems that the allegations were for a single occasion this year so this is hardly ancient history and rape is quite traumatic so if the boys can't be sure which month to the extent of specifying that it must have happened sometime this year, their credibility isn't very good!
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Its bothering me though the fact that they are changing dates themselves. The police did say they can drop the case if there isnt enough evidence etc. It just makes me think WHY two little boys would put such a dirty blame on someone. Plus the mothers of the boys have made a complaint. I really want to know why they are doing this but we are not allowed to keep any contact whatsoever with them idiots. One of the boys live across our house but no contact allowed.
            My brother doesn't want to mess up his career. His one and only wish to become a pilot. Hes always kept away from all wrong doings. He never gets involved with the wrong gangs in school/college, never stayed out till late, never smoked etc but this allegation has made him flabbergasted.

Comment

The mother has made a complaint? Andy idea what about?

The first question you must ask yourself: "Is this family skint and/or owing large sums of money to anyone?"
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thank you for the reply. I have no idea about their financial position but what i do know is that one of the boys step dad is a police officer. Do you think it has anything to do with this? I really dont know. I really wish his mother would talk to us and tell us what the stupid reason is behind all this.
                My brother said he doesn't even know the other boy personally, he used to come with the boy he knows and thats about it. The police have taken my brothers mattress for forensics etc and its so obvious they wil find something as they used 2 come to play on my brother's playstation 3. The boy my brother does not know only came that once but the boy my brother does know came a couple of times. I dont get what the outcome will b as my brother has told the police all the truth about what has happened (that they only played the ps3 and that the boy only stayed in our house till 2pm or latest 3pm on the weekend) but I dont ever want my brother getting done for nothing. He is so naive he wouldnt ever think of harming anyone its impossible. Everyone that knows him will definitely agree with the fact that my brother cannot harm anyone in such a way. I have an 11 year old sister but this brother of mine is the baby of the family. We all love him so much we dont want anything happening to him. Cant even sleep at night thinking of what the outcome will be.
                Last edited by incy-wincy; 7 November 2014, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I can't see how the father being a police officer would result in an allegations of sexual misconduct.....

Comment

Exactly so why would they accuse my brother of this? Its impossible. The boys have NEVER ever slept over at our house and they lied that it happened at night. Totally unbelievable that is. They also said that my brother raped BOTH of them by tieing them up and this is a very childish point. there are no ropes upstairs neither anything else that they could have got tied up with. His room only has ONE BED AND A FAN up there as its a tiny bedroom up in the loft. U have to get in by bending down n all. It isnt a proper bedroom actually. Also my sister sleeps in the room right next to his and if anything did happen she would have heard something as shes always up at night talking to her fiance and i mean EVERY NIGHT since she has been engaged.
                    If anything happened one of the boys could have run. There is no lock on the door. Its so obvious that its all lies. Its all very obvious that there are lies after lies.
                    As I mentioned earlier my brother has always stayed away from trouble and never done anything to mess up his life time career. He wouldn't ever think of doing such a dirty thing.
                    Rights fighter is it possible for me to PM you please?

Comment

Apologies if any typos as computer off and now on phone. The complainants are not little boys. They are 14. Very strange your brother managed to overpower both at the same time and tie them both up simultaneously....

Comment

Yes its all lies as its not possible at all. I really hope the police do a very deep investigation and get the truth in the end. I don't want my brother going in for something he has NOT done.

Comment

Another point to note is that the boy that my brother knows came to play with my little ones up until last month. My brother came back from ireland with me last month after a week there and the boy was there. He helped us take our luggage inside and then a few days later my brother was arrested.
                          If anything like this happens to someone, you cannot get out of the thoughts of what happened but this boy was always outside with my little boys up until last month and then all of a sudden out of the blue all this happened.
                          My brother has wrote down dates of when he was in country and when he was out and out of most of the timeline he has been out of the country so it proves how wrong that idiot is.

Comment

Working...
                          X