Has anybody had move house due to false allegations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody had move house due to false allegations

Hi all.i have had rape allegations made against me and my ex is slating it all over the place. People living around me know and I've lost many friends. The police won't do anything about it my children that have been taken off me get stick at school. I don't want move house but has anybody else suffered things like this? I was with another girl at time of alleged rape and I also know who she lost her virginity too and at what age. I'm no child molester but im very scared. I've already been attacked put in hospital .im a very very good dad hundreds people can vouch for that but over a messy divorce this comes out.

The police won't do anything about it
    Have the police interviewed you about the allegations? If so what was the outcome? NFA or are you still waiting?

I also know who she lost her virginity too and at what age
    Is she saying that you took her virginity? If so do you know the person she had sex with for the very first time? Are you on speaking terms with them? Is this your ex who is accusing you, or somebody else related to her?

If you feel you would be safer moving away then if you can afford to do that, I would. I know that some people might say you have moved away due to the guilt but you must weigh that up with your health and state of mind.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I was made to move cities .... far away from everything I know.

I had too due to an allegation but at least I can walk down the streets safely

I know it's hard but I hoping it will be a new start

All the best mate

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
        Have the police interviewed you about the allegations? If so what was the outcome? NFA or are you still waiting?

Is she saying that you took her virginity? If so do you know the person she had sex with for the very first time? Are you on speaking terms with them? Is this your ex who is accusing you, or somebody else related to her?

If you feel you would be safer moving away then if you can afford to do that, I would. I know that some people might say you have moved away due to the guilt but you must weigh that up with your health and state of mind.
        Hi.i was arrested and questioned with solicitor then bailed. I've been bailed 5 times and now I have recieved a letter saying im bailed till dec.yes the girl says I raped her at 5 I didn't even know the girl at that time not until least 8 when I met her mother.i haven't met the lad she lost her virginity too but she told quite few people it was her first time.

Comment

Originally posted by inhell View Post
          Hi.i was arrested and questioned with solicitor then bailed. I've been bailed 5 times and now I have recieved a letter saying im bailed till dec.yes the girl says I raped her at 5 I didn't even know the girl at that time not until least 8 when I met her mother.i haven't met the lad she lost her virginity too but she told quite few people it was her first time.
          I have a very good reason why she would accuse me of such terrible thing.my poor kids are devastated there should be a time limit on things like this. Would seeing my local mp do any good I just want them either charge me or let me go.

Comment

I live with my dad and he has been accused by a neighbour. They live right opposite our house and we see them often. Dad really wants to move and get away from this whole area now. Thanfylly unlike you either people don't know or don't believe it. Dad hasn't had any trouble so far from anyone. I feel for you I really do.
            Last edited by Chigirl; 30 October 2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chigirl View Post
              I live with my dad and he has been accused by a neighbour. They live right opposite our house and we see them often. Dad really wants to move and get away from this whole area now. Thanfylly unlike you either people don't know or don't believe it. Dad hasn't had any trouble so far from anyone. I feel for you I really do.
              Aww bless you thankyou chigirl I know how you must be feeling try keep your chin up. I've just had my sister crying on phone it breaks my heart listening to it my whole family falling apart. I've had to dig deep and find the strength too carry on.its case of having too.
              it must be so hard with them living opposite I see my accuser often too bitterness eating away at me but we have to remain strong. How's your dad coping is he ok?

Comment

I have a very good reason why she would accuse me of such terrible thing.my poor kids are devastated there should be a time limit on things like this. Would seeing my local mp do any good I just want them either charge me or let me go.

Seeing your MP isn't likely to help things move along. There are so many of theses case that police and CPS are struggling to keep up. All you can do is to wait it out I'm afraid.

Comment

Seeing your MP isn't likely to help things move along. There are so many of theses case that police and CPS are struggling to keep up. All you can do is to wait it out I'm afraid.
                  Ok I wait it out rightfinder it just seems such a terrible situation to be in there really should be a time limit on bail its so unfair to keep people living like this I've just had hear my sister cry on the phone and my children asking when can we see you. There mother is hundred percent behind me but I still can't see them unless supervised. there step mother hated my children she be loving this. I hope when I prove my innocence I can prosecute my accuser.but knowing this messed up system I bet there's some flaw in it where I wouldn't stand a chance and she walks away Scot free.but im firm believer in karma and it will come her way I guarantee that.

Comment

That's part of the problem isn't it - the accused is not the only one that suffers. Children do too. They want to see their dad. You don't want to hear or see them upset because they cannot see you.

As you are alleged to have assaulted an adult woman I can't see why you are not allowed to see the children: you could see them under supervision of a nominated family member.

The family member might be asked "do you think he's innocent or guilty". If that person believes you, they can say to SS along the lines of, "On the evidence so far I see no reason to disbelieve him. However if compelling evidence comes to light I would be prepared to review my position". That way they cannot accuse her of being 'groomed' by you or accuse her (or him) of being 'in denial'.

If family members believe you and say so, they will be classed as being "in denial" and having been 'groomed' by you. So to show they have an open mind will help.

Comment

That's part of the problem isn't it - the accused is not the only one that suffers. Children do too. They want to see their dad. You don't want to hear or see them upset because they cannot see you.

As you are alleged to have assaulted an adult woman I can't see why you are not allowed to see the children: you could see them under supervision of a nominated family member.

The family member might be asked "do you think he's innocent or guilty". If that person believes you, they can say to SS along the lines of, "On the evidence so far I see no reason to disbelieve him. However if compelling evidence comes to light I would be prepared to review my position". That way they cannot accuse her of being 'groomed' by you or accuse her (or him) of being 'in denial'.

If family members believe you and say so, they will be classed as being "in denial" and having been 'groomed' by you. So to show they have an open mind will help.
                      Hi I was accused by my step daughter I was supposed to of raped her at a v young age before I even knew the girl. I'm aloud see my kids but only under supervision which I really struggle to get. Mum dad not in good health and everyone crumbling around me.so most time we just talk on phone.its very hard but my hands are tied. I've over hundred people could vouch for me being a very good dad there my best mates we was always together jet skiing etc now its all been taken away.

Comment

[Lewisthorn; I have moved your post into it's own thread in this section of the forum so that any replies won't confuse this thread]
                        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi I was accused by my step daughter I was supposed to of raped her at a v young age before I even knew the girl. I'm aloud see my kids but only under supervision which I really struggle to get. Mum dad not in good health and everyone crumbling around me.so most time we just talk on phone.its very hard but my hands are tied. I've over hundred people could vouch for me being a very good dad there my best mates we was always together jet skiing etc now its all been taken away.

I do apologise. I hadn't realised. Well any potential family supervisor can still give the responses I suggested. Obviously they must stick to any agreement even if it means they must accompany children to the loo during a visit, for instance. This not only covers you but it ensures that there is absolutely no risk to the child as they are never alone with you. I know that sounds awful but it is the way it is. Children must be protected and must be seen to be protected. SS and the police don't know whether you are guilty or not. Hence the safeguards.

Comment

Aww bless you thankyou chigirl I know how you must be feeling try keep your chin up. I've just had my sister crying on phone it breaks my heart listening to it my whole family falling apart. I've had to dig deep and find the strength too carry on.its case of having too.
                            it must be so hard with them living opposite I see my accuser often too bitterness eating away at me but we have to remain strong. How's your dad coping is he ok?
                            Dad is better than he was when he first heard, he's up and down. One minute he's ok thinking it will all be ok in the end and the other he's thinking of it being in the papers and going to prison. I feel for you I really do but you have to think as positively as you can and stay strong. I wish this was all over and I didn't have to see my dad like this. It's coming up to Christmas and I wish we would get news it's all over but I fear we'll be waiting into next year. Dad was first told in early June.

Comment

I thought it was innocent till proven guilty??

Comment

Working...
                              X