Really struggling today to cope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really struggling today to cope

I really struggling today to cope with being falsely accused of raping my step daughter. I've been in bail 7 months and I got through every day but today I just so low I have a high pressure job and holding down that and trying to put smile on my face for my family and my kids is so hard. I swear on my kids lives I never raped her the police like a bulldog that won't let go. My kids v upset I have see them through supervision even though there mother and family hundred percent behind me. My kids are 17 and 14.were v close like best mates I just struggling today to find the strength to carry on. I don't know if this nightmare will ever end I lost my wife my step kids and lots of friends. The girl that accused me is a well known liar even her best friend has admitted that she has lied about one allegation.i don't know if I strong enough to face court im real mess today. how does everyone else cope?

stay strong

The truth will come to light & a huge burden will be taken off your shoulders. Just stay strong with the knowledge that you are innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by inhell View Post
      I really struggling today to cope with being falsely accused of raping my step daughter. I've been in bail 7 months and I got through every day but today I just so low I have a high pressure job and holding down that and trying to put smile on my face for my family and my kids is so hard. I swear on my kids lives I never raped her the police like a bulldog that won't let go. My kids v upset I have see them through supervision even though there mother and family hundred percent behind me. My kids are 17 and 14.were v close like best mates I just struggling today to find the strength to carry on. I don't know if this nightmare will ever end I lost my wife my step kids and lots of friends. The girl that accused me is a well known liar even her best friend has admitted that she has lied about one allegation.i don't know if I strong enough to face court im real mess today. how does everyone else cope?
      Sorry mate to hear your in the same place as most of us will there ever be a end to this who knows
      It's hard because all I hear is don't worry it will all be ok I wish I could give you advise but in the same boat only positive thing I can say is your not alone

Comment

so sorry to read how you are feeling................. And I accept there's not much anyone can say to help.

In the months prior to my partner's trial, I do not know where we got the strength from. Some days I just wanted to crumple up but there was no choice - I had to function for the sake of others.

You will get thru this wicked experience. You may get some respite where you have a few days that aren't so bad.

Hang on in there.......... Focus on your family. Take Care.

Comment

Hi Inhell - so sorry it's getting to you. However hard it is, try to think of something else , even if it's for short periods of time. Distraction can be a great help- I found music and watching comedy programs and films were a god-send. Get yourself out for a walk or cycle.... enjoy the lovely autumn colours.

Keep coming back on here and if things get really bad don't hesitate to call the Samaritans - they are a really helpful, humane bunch of people (angels , really )

Comment

Thanks for your kind words.i managed to get through another day at work and concentrated on fitting a toilet and few things in bathroom. It kept my mind occupied. I was doing so well but I guess we all have our down days. I try be strong for everybody and on here its nice to hear kind words it keeps me going much appreciated. Hopefully tomo will be a better day. So many people say I be fine but I just don't share there confidence but I try to be stronger tomo. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by inhell View Post
              Thanks for your kind words.i managed to get through another day at work and concentrated on fitting a toilet and few things in bathroom. It kept my mind occupied. I was doing so well but I guess we all have our down days. I try be strong for everybody and on here its nice to hear kind words it keeps me going much appreciated. Hopefully tomo will be a better day. So many people say I be fine but I just don't share there confidence but I try to be stronger tomo. Thanks again.
              Hi Inhell

Im sorry to hear you feel low.. please know you are not alone..

I have to be in court in under two weeks for my trial.. I have been through 18 months so far.. and it has not been easy I wont lie to you.. but what is reassuring.. is knowing there is an end.... and you have to hold on to that and dont let go.. believe things will get better.. all that matters is your family and nothing else.. what ever happens you do it for them.

Post on here, the people here have picked me up on so many occasions.. and they have been all been amazing..

Good luck to you, sending positive vibes.

Comment

Originally posted by Innocentguy1983 View Post
                Hi Inhell

Im sorry to hear you feel low.. please know you are not alone..

I have to be in court in under two weeks for my trial.. I have been through 18 months so far.. and it has not been easy I wont lie to you.. but what is reassuring.. is knowing there is an end.... and you have to hold on to that and dont let go.. believe things will get better.. all that matters is your family and nothing else.. what ever happens you do it for them.

Post on here, the people here have picked me up on so many occasions.. and they have been all been amazing..

Good luck to you, sending positive vibes.
                Many thanks yeah I guess its got to end sometime I've had a terrible 5 years due to serious accidents and now this I really didn't need it.i got be strong for family like you say.i hope your day in court goes right for you. let me know please. I have got go back to police station nov 4th my bail runs out again. be thinking of you fingers crossed everything be fine.

Comment

Hi mate same boat lost everything gone from a luxury lifestyle to sleeping on endless sofas and even a few nights ruff..... mad how one person's word send a your life into meltdown. Even though I can't see my son at the moment I focus on him and how selfish it would be if I end it all over some lying girl.

Cope?? You just got to I suppose .....we both have the same bail date so fingers crossed for us both

Take care

Comment

go and see your gp and ask them for help that is your best bet

Comment

Hi Thanks for your kind words. Yeah if I topped myself over that lying so so then my poor son's would be heartbroken. I got keep reminding myself its not a death sentence although in my eyes its worse than murder to be accused of this. A nasty divorce and then this its unreal. I had lovely life great friends or so I thought. Most them turned backs on me but they now feel bit guilty knowing the girls best friend admitted on one allegations they lied. Which I always said it never happened. But them people can go do one cos many many people know me as a fantastic dad one of the best I still many people behind me.i on medication and seeing a councilor which does help but as u know we all have our dark days.id give anything for this nightmare to be over.i probably get bailed again for the 5th time in nov.be thinking of you too I hope it goes well. Fingers crossed.

Comment

i ****ed all my mates off because they did the same as what your mates done now i spend alot of my time inside my house as i feel safer in my house than going out side if you know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by Dr House View Post
                          i ****ed all my mates off because they did the same as what your mates done now i spend alot of my time inside my house as i feel safer in my house than going out side if you know what i mean
                          Yeah I know exactly what u mean. I closed my fbook account down too.i had around 100 people on there and by time it all came out I had probably 2 people I could trust. It hurt really bad but I just got try and carry on.my wife sorry ex wife slating it all over. I'm convinced she is in on this I can't go into detail on here.i have cctv up right round my house now. I got smashed over back of head from behind by someone. Never saw it coming and it put me in hospital. I thought about moving many times id love to but I can't leave my kids there my best mates were v close so I'm. Tied here. I panic if it goes bad cos they really rely on me it would completely destroy them if I got sent down.

Comment

the best thing you can do buddy is get to your gp asap and get them to refer you to counseling and maybe get you on AD's doing what ive done is not really the answer i locked myself away and i am playing everything by ear at the moment counting down the days that i need to and going from there im not back in court until january thats just for my plea hearing then i got to wait until march for the trial if it goes that far ive been planning to get to my dads for a break but have sol appointments so having to work around them at the mo

Comment

Originally posted by Dr House View Post
                              the best thing you can do buddy is get to your gp asap and get them to refer you to counseling and maybe get you on AD's doing what ive done is not really the answer i locked myself away and i am playing everything by ear at the moment counting down the days that i need to and going from there im not back in court until january thats just for my plea hearing then i got to wait until march for the trial if it goes that far ive been planning to get to my dads for a break but have sol appointments so having to work around them at the mo
                              I went to docs and am on sertraline and also mirtazapine. they do help I've been on them for about 5 months now. Councilor helps I find it better to talk hes known me for quite few years and also knows my background and he once advised me that I should leave my wife.i didn't listen now I'm paying the price. I have good reason why allegations was made but obviously can't discuss it on here.i have good days but not many. You really do find out who your real mates are. since March I've had one person round to see me apart from my family which have been great. I can only see my kids supervised so mum dad bring them twice week.my kids are 17 and 15 not exactly kids but I can't do thing about it.if I break that supervision order I probably lose them. I record every movement I make with dashboard cam now. I don't want be blamed for harrasment etc. I despise the police so much. I use to have bit respect for them but I now know there full of sxxx and not to be trusted. you have had long painful wait to get to court mines been 7 months up to now. I don't know if I could handle it if they charge me and I have go court I don't think I'm that strong.i can't see what they could charge me with cos nothing happened but I guess we have wait see. police still won't give me list of things they took out my house quite few thousand pounds worth gear. Sad thing is my kids bought most the stuff out there own pocket money. I've had to buy it all again.

Comment

Working...
                              X