No announcement yet.

Really struggling today to cope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you got your sol to sort them out as at the end of the day you cant store much on an xbox apart from games and music etc like you said your kids bought it so they do not belong to you hence why they shouldnt of taken them in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Dr House View Post
      have you got your sol to sort them out as at the end of the day you cant store much on an xbox apart from games and music etc like you said your kids bought it so they do not belong to you hence why they shouldnt of taken them in the first place
      I asked him and he said police won't talk to him. I've asked police 5 times including writing a letter to chief inspector had no reply. They took my kids xboxes they could of just took hardrives even took there wireless adapters. And both there computers that was in there bedrooms. They only got them in march when wife left me . solicitor don't really talk to me seems fairly abrupt and not v understanding that I going through hell.i feel he thinks I'm some child rapist and he has no time. But I've done some homework and I been told he is a very good solicitor.he probably got that many cases going on. He did say he can't do much until we find out what they charge me with. I thought police had give you an infantry of everything they taken.

Comment

people are right to be honest mate im off to bed now mate but if you want to drop me a pm feel free to

Comment

Originally posted by Dr House View Post
          people are right to be honest mate im off to bed now mate but if you want to drop me a pm feel free to
          Cheers buddy.i keep in touch nice know someone knows how I feeling although its sad circumstances were in. I'm off bed to hopefully I sleep. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by inhell View Post
            Cheers buddy.i keep in touch nice know someone knows how I feeling although its sad circumstances were in. I'm off bed to hopefully I sleep. Thanks again.
            Just hang in there... I was NFA'd just 2 weeks ago, after nearly 10 months! And thought it would never end!!

I know your circumstances are different to mine; But due to further false accusations, made by my wife, I was stopped from making any contact whatsoever with my three boys (ages 7,11 and 14) for nearly 6 months. Believe me; After seeing them everyday and loving them, very much...It was an absolute "killer" for me.

I also carried on working every day and put a brave face on everything. I knew i was totally innocent and confiding in trusted friends and family helped me through it.
            Believe in yourself !

Keep updating your evidence / your diary (everyday + privately whilst at work, if you remember something that may help your defence) + ANYTHING else which will help you, if this (god-forbid) goes to court.
            I found this theraputic and once finished, I knew i had a robust case against her and could "relax" a bit and just wait.

As said; Although your circumastances are different...we are still in the same boat together and you have alot of love and support here.

At the beginning of my ordeal; A good friend of mine reminded me that Winston Churchill once famously said :-
            "When you're going through hell......Keep going..." (And believe me, It is like a battle, somedays!...But i kept repeating this in my head + it helped me.)

And as everyone, and me included, has said..... DONT TRUST THE POLICE!; TELL THEM NOTHING! + ALWAYS HAVE YOUR SOLICITOR PRESENT...as The Police are out for that charge by whatever way or means they can - even if you are totally innocent!

Good luck with everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey1 View Post
              Just hang in there... I was NFA'd just 2 weeks ago, after nearly 10 months! And thought it would never end!!

I know your circumstances are different to mine; But due to further false accusations, made by my wife, I was stopped from making any contact whatsoever with my three boys (ages 7,11 and 14) for nearly 6 months. Believe me; After seeing them everyday and loving them, very much...It was an absolute "killer" for me.

I also carried on working every day and put a brave face on everything. I knew i was totally innocent and confiding in trusted friends and family helped me through it.
              Believe in yourself !

Keep updating your evidence / your diary (everyday + privately whilst at work, if you remember something that may help your defence) + ANYTHING else which will help you, if this (god-forbid) goes to court.
              I found this theraputic and once finished, I knew i had a robust case against her and could "relax" a bit and just wait.

As said; Although your circumastances are different...we are still in the same boat together and you have alot of love and support here.

At the beginning of my ordeal; A good friend of mine reminded me that Winston Churchill once famously said :-
              "When you're going through hell......Keep going..." (And believe me, It is like a battle, somedays!...But i kept repeating this in my head + it helped me.)

And as everyone, and me included, has said..... DONT TRUST THE POLICE!; TELL THEM NOTHING! + ALWAYS HAVE YOUR SOLICITOR PRESENT...as The Police are out for that charge by whatever way or means they can - even if you are totally innocent!

Good luck with everything!
              Thanks I trying so hard hold it together I've lost everyone around me apart from family. The girl constantly drives past my house hounding me looking into my Window police can't do thing about it.u would think she would keep away. Life is v hard seeing family cry and I miss my kids so much I swear if I get cleared of this bull I never moan about my life again. I'm so happy you got the nfa surrey it must be hell of a relief. My bail runs out early next week I been bailed 5 times. I got find strength from somewhere its so hard.

Comment

Working...
              X