Evidence of harassment and threats form ex what do I do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence of harassment and threats form ex what do I do

Do I don't i ? Over the last year I have had a family court case that has been hell I've been accused of historical rape and dv it got that bad with threats I gave up my battle for my kids hoping that my ex would stop with false alligations ( how wrong was I ) court granted court order which I asked to be put in place so I could see my children on regular dates in the month. All was going well until my ex started to make demands about my current gf not having anything to do with my kids one rule for one person another for her the demands were just stupid in mind that my current gf had looked after my son for over a year. Call on Friday from ss saying a report had been made to them about myself and I couldn't see my children until they have a meeting with local authority's I take it means the police I know that my ex has made another false alligation to ss or police just a waiting game now.

From when this all started a year ago I was told to take recordings and screen shots of texts and missed calls from ex number I have Facebook screen shots recordings of my children saying she hit them I have had enough now of alligations and ex telling lies to the police about me do I tell the police and ss what's been going on and show them what I have or do I keep it to myself for now. I just don't think I can take much more I have been ill most of this year with stress and worry not only over famliy court but ongoing police investigation into rape alligation from April it seems because I have not heard anything from oc or cps this is just another way to try and put me in prison for something I haven't done.

Never thought trying to protect my children would land me up trying to defend agaist rape and dv this isn't about the welfare of my kids to my ex it's about revenge on me for leaving her. Please and help and advise would be great just don't know who I can turn to now and defo don't know whom to trust 😒

Originally posted by Kjg View Post
    Do I don't i ? Over the last year I have had a family court case that has been hell I've been accused of historical rape and dv it got that bad with threats I gave up my battle for my kids hoping that my ex would stop with false alligations ( how wrong was I ) court granted court order which I asked to be put in place so I could see my children on regular dates in the month. All was going well until my ex started to make demands about my current gf not having anything to do with my kids one rule for one person another for her the demands were just stupid in mind that my current gf had looked after my son for over a year. Call on Friday from ss saying a report had been made to them about myself and I couldn't see my children until they have a meeting with local authority's I take it means the police I know that my ex has made another false alligation to ss or police just a waiting game now.

From when this all started a year ago I was told to take recordings and screen shots of texts and missed calls from ex number I have Facebook screen shots recordings of my children saying she hit them I have had enough now of alligations and ex telling lies to the police about me do I tell the police and ss what's been going on and show them what I have or do I keep it to myself for now. I just don't think I can take much more I have been ill most of this year with stress and worry not only over famliy court but ongoing police investigation into rape alligation from April it seems because I have not heard anything from oc or cps this is just another way to try and put me in prison for something I haven't done.

Never thought trying to protect my children would land me up trying to defend agaist rape and dv this isn't about the welfare of my kids to my ex it's about revenge on me for leaving her. Please and help and advise would be great just don't know who I can turn to now and defo don't know whom to trust 
    Any ideas ? Please

Comment

Hi - sorry for the late reply. It is indeed very hard to know who to trust - but whatever you do - don't trust the police and don't give them anything that will help to prove your innocence or what your children say in your defence and against your ex.
      I think the only person you can trust - apart from yourself - is hopefully your solicitor. For something like this you really do need professional knowledge and advice....
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

I am worried because all these alligations are revenge attack on myself and girlfriend she shouldn't be able to get away with this I don't understand why she should I don't want to be remanded or go to prison for lies being told like everyone here. But she has harrassed me for months made me I'll and give in on custodary battle with my kids through threats.
        I thought she had done her best but now she has children on side because she has brainwashed them over the last year. She got what she wanted in civl court and I truly thought it would stop this is nothing to do with my children it's aimed at me.

I feel worst because I know now I made the wrong choice in civl court by listening to her threats she's fooled everyone ss the police drs friends famliy when will someone see what she is realy capable of

Maybe never
        Ss are total **** she never had this when she went off the rails all she got was support and managed to fool the lot of them (sorry just so upset)

Comment

Working...
        X