Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help please. The police taken some things out my house.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please. The police taken some things out my house.

Hi cut long story short I've been accused by my step daughter of rape and sexual assault and am currently on bail. I been bailed 4 times. Lot of things such as dates etc not adding up but I'm very worried. I swear on my children's lives I didn't rape her etc. My question is the police took away my children's computers and xboxes and my Computer and photography gear amongst other things. I was never given am Infantry of everything they took. I've asked numerous times including writing a letter to the chief inspector and had no reply its been 7 months. Do they have to give me a receipt of everything they taken? They won't talk to me or my solicitor im starting to think they lost it all.

They should have given you a list of what they have taken. If your duty sol is helpful maybe he can make a telephone call ask for the list.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hi. I've asked him and he dont seem interested in anything I have to say.he just says wait and see if I get convicted or not. Its nightmare I really am at rock bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by inhell View Post
        Hi. I've asked him and he dont seem interested in anything I have to say.he just says wait and see if I get convicted or not. Its nightmare I really am at rock bottom.
        Hopefully this is a Freudian slip and you/he meant charged! (he can't claim legal aid on your behalf for any work done/advice given unless you are charged, so maybe he is concentrating efforts on clients who are facing trial)
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi Inhell.

I second Ch post and about your turmoil ,if it can reassure you,I am confident you will get your belongings back.
          The police seized them to try to find evidence against you.

I was not given any receipt for mine but I had every single item back and sealed even though they were only a mobile phone and clothes.
          I know it is hard but try to concentrate on yourself and your defence instead of material items.
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
            Hi Inhell.

I second Ch post and about your turmoil ,if it can reassure you,I am confident you will get your belongings back.
            The police seized them to try to find evidence against you.

I was not given any receipt for mine but I had every single item back and sealed even though they were only a mobile phone and clothes.
            I know it is hard but try to concentrate on yourself and your defence instead of material items.
            Many thanks for your replies I will try to put it to one side I guess I'm just v bitter about the whole way its been handled and my accusations. I just finding it so hard to cope. I get v down people around me ignore me I don't know if I should sell house and move but then I think if I do I may lose house if this bulls sticks and I'm sort of tied here cos my children only live down road with my previous partner.

Comment

It's quite difficult to think rationally when your mind is in turmoil because of the situation you are in - and very difficult to resist impulse or make life changing decisions such as moving house. It may be that such a big upheaval will never be necessary.
              I would suggest that writing down all the fors and againsts of the outcomes of the decisions you are considering could give you a much clearer idea of if you should or if you shouldn't. On a simple level -moving house could lead people to say, "So he's guilty then and can't face staying here...."
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Some guilty people stay where they are and brazen it out. I would be more inclined to think "what is best for my family?" If it is to move for a fresh start with nobody knowing in the new place, then I would say go for it. You don't have to move miles away, just far enough away but close enough to be able to see your children once it is over.
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thanks for your replies. I've thought long and hard and decided to stick it out. I was here first if I move she wins.i hold my head up cos I done nothing wrong. The police deserve all the cra@ they get yes there not my friends I see them as evil as my accuser I totally lost faith in the British police force. the lady dci is Like a bulldog that won't let go she won't listen to anything I have to say she just says I've nothing talk to you about and puts phone down. Not v professional at all.

Comment

same thing happened to me

The police seized my laptop, pc, camera + memory cards & 3 cellphones and as of yet I still haven't received a receipt.

Comment

Its disgusting they can do that. They took all my camera equipment including lenses. Why not just take memory cards. Same as my kids xboxes why not take the hardrives.7 months and no receipt I despise the police now. I did have some respect for them but there just scum.

Comment

Working...
                      X