Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My step daughter has accused me of sexual assault and rape

Hi my step daughter has accused me of raping her and sexual assault

I've been bailed 4 times I've had my children taken of me although there mother and family are hundred percent behind me. she also got her friend to say I walked into the room and exposed myself. My life is hell and I'm trying so hard to survive this. my children cry my family cry I feel helpless I can't help but have suicidal thoughts.

My wife left me for another man and I found out where they lived I begged her come home and stupidly I didn't leave it.i just paid 20 grand of her debts and I was bitter. they turned nasty and next thing in know im arrested and my boys taken from me there my best mates now I can only see them supervised which isnt always easy to get.

I swear on my children's lives I never raped her but the police don't believe me.her friend has admitted that I NEVER walked into the room and exposed myself like they originally said so surely that proves she's lied and you got question anything she says?? I also didn't know her at the age she said I raped her I photos dates on prove I was with someone else but my solicitor said they will allow her to change her mind about the times as it was supposed to of happened 10 yrs ago and can't be sure on date.

Surely when u make an allegation like that you need get the year right?? I also know when and who she lost her virginity to because she bled on him and she told him and 2 other people it was her first time. I didn't rape her my ex has spread it all over

I've lost friends and living here is hell but my kids don't want me to move away its so hard.id kill myself ptonight if I could but I have to be strong for my son's and family. I'm on meds and in councilling. This nightmare started 7 months ago I bailed till nov 2014. I'm hoping with her friend admitting she lied it will help me.

I'm not a strong person I worry if it goes to court im completely broke too.
    Last edited by Casehardened; 12 October 2014, 09:42 AM.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I haven't edited your post but split it into paragraphs to make for easier reading.

PS if you haven't already mentioned the inconsistencies in dates etc to the police please don't; as your solicitor says they will simply reinterview her regarding this and she may well then say that the trauma and stress caused her to get confused over the actual dates.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi thankyou. But I told police I hoped it would help but now realize they just want a prosecution.

Comment

Hi and welcome though sorry that you have to find us and to read your ordeal.
        CH is right - the police are not your friends and have no interest in innocence - they have rape conviction targets to meet. Don't talk to them without a solicitor with you and don't tell them anything you think will help you. This needs to be given to your solicitor for use at a trial IF it should become necessary.
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi. Thanks. Unfortunately I panicked and told police everything I knew that might help me.i never thought they be against me just thought they would want find truth now I realize they will just cover it up I use have respect for the police but now lost all faith in them. Im really struggling to cope its been 7 months. The police took my computers my kids computers and game consoles and lots of other things 7 months ago and they haven't gave me a infantry list of everything they taken. I've asked numerous times but they won't. I wrote a letter to chief inspector asking nicely if I could have a receipt of everything they taken this was 4 weeks ago and I've still not had a reply. Im suspecting they lost it all.theres some v expensive equipment. I just feel I on my own my solicitor seems v blunt with me I guess nobody wants help someone out with these allegations but that's maybe me being paranoid. I lost so many so called friends. I can't help thinking about suicide I in pieces seeing my kids cry but I got be strong for them.

Comment

Originally posted by inhell View Post
            I just feel I on my own my solicitor seems v blunt with me I guess nobody wants help someone out with these allegations but that's maybe me being paranoid.
            Your solicitor's motives for being a bit blunt (short?) with you might be more prosaic; if you are not able to pay privately they are only able to claim legal aid for any time spent giving advice if they attend at the police station interview or if you are charged with the allegation, so realistically they must concentrate their efforts on their clients who are facing trial.

You are among friends here as most members have had experience of this or are supporting those who have.
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by inhell View Post
              Hi. Thanks. Unfortunately I panicked and told police everything I knew that might help me.i never thought they be against me just thought they would want find truth now I realize they will just cover it up I use have respect for the police but now lost all faith in them. Im really struggling to cope its been 7 months. The police took my computers my kids computers and game consoles and lots of other things 7 months ago and they haven't gave me a infantry list of everything they taken. I've asked numerous times but they won't. I wrote a letter to chief inspector asking nicely if I could have a receipt of everything they taken this was 4 weeks ago and I've still not had a reply. Im suspecting they lost it all.theres some v expensive equipment. I just feel I on my own my solicitor seems v blunt with me I guess nobody wants help someone out with these allegations but that's maybe me being paranoid. I lost so many so called friends. I can't help thinking about suicide I in pieces seeing my kids cry but I got be strong for them.
              You are saying everything we are feeling right now. It's all totally natural to feel this way. My dad has been accused and like you it's supposed to have happened 10 years ago. At a time when he was living far away with his girlfriend. We also thought telling the police 100% of everything would help clear my dad. My dad felt suicidal also but we are getting through this and you will too. We are still waiting to hear if it's going to trial. We wanted to move away too, we were all crying 24/7 and in despair but this forum helped us no end. You have to keep strong and believe the truth will out. It's all lies and she will trip up, her friend has already restracted what she said so that's proof they are fabricating things. Please keep strong. Come on here for advice and support. Many people here have been through it and come out the other side.

It's awful waiting and waiting to hear what's going to happen I know, we're living it as well but you will get through this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chigirl View Post
                You are saying everything we are feeling right now. It's all totally natural to feel this way. My dad has been accused and like you it's supposed to have happened 10 years ago. At a time when he was living far away with his girlfriend. We also thought telling the police 100% of everything would help clear my dad. My dad felt suicidal also but we are getting through this and you will too. We are still waiting to hear if it's going to trial. We wanted to move away too, we were all crying 24/7 and in despair but this forum helped us no end. You have to keep strong and believe the truth will out. It's all lies and she will trip up, her friend has already restracted what she said so that's proof they are fabricating things. Please keep strong. Come on here for advice and support. Many people here have been through it and come out the other side.

It's awful waiting and waiting to hear what's going to happen I know, we're living it as well but you will get through this.
                Chigirl - that's a really lovely post - thank you
                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Many thanks for your kind words. I'm so glad I found this site and not alone although sadly its terrible circumstances. I seen my son's tonight Thanks to mum and dad that helped alot I miss the simple things like going to the shops with them its so hard. I've tried to do some decorating my house is lovely it be terrible if I was to lose that too although it means nothing compared to my son's and family. I pray each day I will recieve letter saying im clear. I'm no child pedo I'm a fantastic dad and I've hundreds of people that can vouch for that. House is so quiet now lost my dogs too. I've past the crying stage Yeah men cry too I just got find strength to carry on my son's need me too.i guess its not a death sentence but if I go down for this bull**** it might as well be cos there be nothing left when I come out.id have to move away no doubt I get my name in local paper if it goes to court too.its blumming nightmare. I don't know how everyone else copes.for the first 3 months I just sat in disbelief and cried only this last few months I've concentrated on house and work. I ask myself is it worth it when I could lose it if I rent it out it probably get trashed and I could never come home. I guess we just got try carry on as normal I hope that ***** dies slow painful death for these lies. Yeah I'm v bitter.

Comment

Working...
                  X