Over three years on bail and counting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over three years on bail and counting

June 2011 was arrested at my home, rebailed for 2 weeks then rebailed for 3 months, and again, and again. They always inform me the day before, apart from one occassion when i'd driven half the 400 mile distance.

Just got informed by my brief that the CPS has the file but they are too busy to deal with it. So rebailed another month, not receieved any paperwork from plod yet to confirm this.

I am so freaking sick of all of this, I gave a written statement 3 years ago admitting the offence, other than that No Commented.

Feel like I've served a sentence already, i only hope if they do charge these 3 years of purgatory will be taken into account by the judge.

Originally posted by badger.curry View Post
    June 2011 was arrested at my home, rebailed for 2 weeks then rebailed for 3 months, and again, and again. They always inform me the day before, apart from one occassion when i'd driven half the 400 mile distance.

Just got informed by my brief that the CPS has the file but they are too busy to deal with it. So rebailed another month, not receieved any paperwork from plod yet to confirm this.

I am so freaking sick of all of this, I gave a written statement 3 years ago admitting the offence, other than that No Commented.

Feel like I've served a sentence already, i only hope if they do charge these 3 years of purgatory will be taken into account by the judge.

You've committed the offence whatever it was. You are lucky you are not in prison (depending on the severity).

Imagine what it would feel like if you had been falsely accused and waiting for three years.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
    X