Nfa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfa

Hi, i was just wondering how often do the cps give a NFA and if anyone has gotten a NFA from The Cps?

Thanks

Originally posted by blackdahlia View Post
    Hi, i was just wondering how often do the cps give a NFA and if anyone has gotten a NFA from The Cps?

Thanks
    Hi and welcome. Can't give you percentages of NFA's to any other outcome but there are plenty on here - search "bananas" and it will come up with many - some for NFA, some for No Crime, some for Not Guilty, some for Case Dropped and some for Trial Dumped.
    I got NFA on Sept 2nd after nearly 22 months.........
    Can we help you at all with your case?
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply im fairly new to this site and im suffering alot im 20 years old and its so stressful and im suffering with depression and anexity from all this as its all so confusing; if you could assure me with what the steps could be going forward that would be great
      Heres my story

My ex partner who was pregnant at the time made a false allergation against me i got arrested and interviewed then bailed i answered my bail 3 months later and got rebailed i answer bail in october i heard nothing for 5 months and the past 2 weeks i have heard somthing they submitted the case to cps and the police came over today and got me to sign so they can acess my health records as i had a collapsed lung when the allergaion was said to have happened. The cps requested it i was wondering what will happen now and its so stressful my little girl is 3 months old not seen a pic or even seen her my ex is refusing pictures to be sent saying the police said not to send i asked the police today and she said she never said that.

Its hard to keep strong in these dark days

Comment

Working...
      X