Morbid jealousy, also known as Othello syndrome or delusional jealousy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morbid jealousy, also known as Othello syndrome or delusional jealousy

I really do believe that my FA'er has , Morbid jealousy, also known as Othello syndrome or delusional jealousy.

I was put through years of HELL. such control that I wasnt allowed my own bank account, see my family, have friends, I handed my wages over, my email passwords, wasnt allowed social media, had to give my phone over every few days, my journeys to work were at first done by the FA and then when I was allowed to take myself to work, they were tracked with a GPS app.

Now, my FA'er made the FA around the time I put up wedding photos of my new wife.

My FA was even jelous of my relationship with my owns kids that we'd had together.

As mentioned in my FA topic, I have 6 weeks worth of messages before I left that shows the levels of control and jelousy im talking about.

After doing a lot of research im 100% convinced she has Morbid jealousy, question is, how can I get the police or CPS to take this onboard

The Police complete the investigations and pass the file to the CPS. They'll then pick the evidence apart and see what the chances are of a conviction.

When things come together they will present the case in a court and let a jury decide whether there is guilt or not.

A 'theory' needs to be substantiated and proven. It could be incredibly hard to insist on your accuser being subjected to any form of mental examination.

Do you have a solicitor? It could be worth seeking a legal opinion on what is possible before setting your hopes on this route for your defence.
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

I'm on dla, so can't afford a solicitor, as I've not been charged I can't get one yet, hopefully I'll never need one, but just in case I'm looking at all angles.

The rape lie was lit as soon as wedding pictures were made public, there's a custody case that was starting to turn my way, so we've got motive.

The Othello syndrome is something I've suspected for a long time, I didn't have my own bank account, wasn't allow to go to work alone, had to hand over my mobile phone daily, my emails were checked continously, I wasn't allowed friends or to see family, so it was just thinking about what next just in case.

If getting my fa mentally checked isn't going to happen, then the evidence still stands but it'll be without a diagnosis of anything more sinister other than a woman scorned.

Comment

Originally posted by safedave View Post
        I'm on dla, so can't afford a solicitor, as I've not been charged I can't get one yet, hopefully I'll never need one, but just in case I'm looking at all angles.

The rape lie was lit as soon as wedding pictures were made public, there's a custody case that was starting to turn my way, so we've got motive.

The Othello syndrome is something I've suspected for a long time, I didn't have my own bank account, wasn't allow to go to work alone, had to hand over my mobile phone daily, my emails were checked continously, I wasn't allowed friends or to see family, so it was just thinking about what next just in case.

If getting my fa mentally checked isn't going to happen, then the evidence still stands but it'll be without a diagnosis of anything more sinister other than a woman scorned.
        Sounds absolutely horrendous! I couldn't live like that.

I'm not saying it can't happen just advising that a legal opinion taking into account case law (and also the law in general) would be required before you build hopes on having this carried out.

Mentally ill people get caught up on both sides of the justice system and are rarely cared for by either side. It can also be viewed unfavourably when one side attempts to attack the other side with an accusation of mental instability. I am NOT saying you should not pursue your beliefs but it's whether, in the actual courtroom, you will be able to have your beliefs realised.
        Wow... A signature option!

Comment

It was horrendous, sadly over 2 years after leaving her, she's still at it, turning up in places she knows I am, stalking me online And then when she sees something that ah e doesn't like... Boom a fa of rape.

Thanks for the advice, it's something to think about from Here onwards.

Comment

Working...
          X