X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused need advice

Hi all

I'm new here and I just want some advice

It all started when my ex wife went away on holiday with out the kids she left them home alone and they ran out of food but the didn't want tell me so they called my step daughter who came to the rescue I then got a text message from the lady that my step daughter was living with saying that I need to phone social services on my ex wife or my step daughter will !!!! i didn't phone social services I phoned my ex up and sorted out things that way

Any way I got another call from the same person asking if I did what was asked and I said I was sorting it out

Next thing I no police are knocking on my door and arrested me for digi penitration of my step daughter when she was 5 years old (she is 20 now )and two other times but she can't remember when !! The Sargent when I got to then police station changed that digi penitration to rape they took computers discs phones cameras basicly anything that could store stuff that was in February and still waiting on what's going on and would just like some advice on what to do Im on bail till Thursday

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Confudled; 22 September 2014, 05:48 PM.

Hi and welcome though sorry to see another new member here...
    Did you have a solicitor with you when you were interviewed? If so s/he should be in contact with you and can go with you to the rebail; or s/he may be told before the rebail what is going to happen.
    When you go, don't give the police any information they haven't asked for, especially if it will help your case. The police will go to the FA'er and she will change her story to fit or, they will "lose" it or deny they ever had it.
    Can you work out a motive for this allegation? Have you access to any social media site she is on? If so you may glean a lot of information from what she's saying or doing. Take a screenshot of anything you find useful.
    Keep strong
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

No it don't have any access to any of her sites worst thing is I haven't seen my kids since this has happened the only motive I can see is that mum left her alone moved away and moved in with her boyfriend and she felt abandond. From what somone said and when mum went on holiday and didn't tell me she saw red

Yes I had a solicitor present during interview

Comment

Hi Confudled

I'll give you a ring. When is a good time for you? Can't do today but any time tomorrow is good. I'll add you to my contacts.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Any time is good

Comment

Working...
          X