No announcement yet.

very worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks RF wow alot to take in tho all alil bit above my head tho . So maybe u can gather the CS have reviewed my case and have seen just how stuid it all is and may drop it .....well theres hope anyway

Comment

• Fingers crossed anyway.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
        Fingers crossed anyway.

Thank you will update all as and when i hear

Do feel alil more hopeful tho

Comment

• another kick in the teeth

Well my nightmare continues the CPS have decided to continue and im off the trail in 8 weeks ....Gutted

Comment

• To trail should of said sorry v shakey atm

Comment

• So sorry that it wasn't the news you'd been hoping for.

I won't begin to pretend I understand what you feel right now. Try to see it as 8 weeks until you have chance to present your evidence and clear your name.

Stay strong

WN x

Comment

• Feel gutted fekt like it was maybe the CPS 's chance to restore my faith alil but oh not they buy the lies after lies after lies. Well ived lives through this now and suppose need to see my trail as a chance to voice the truth as up to now ome one listens no one cares everything i had ive lost so only way is up and i do hope in 8 weeks I can start my life again surly a jury wont belive crockadile tears and lies ????? I surely hope not

Comment

• Keep stronh

Originally posted by bootandsuit View Post
                  Feel gutted fekt like it was maybe the CPS 's chance to restore my faith alil but oh not they buy the lies after lies after lies. Well ived lives through this now and suppose need to see my trail as a chance to voice the truth as up to now ome one listens no one cares everything i had ive lost so only way is up and i do hope in 8 weeks I can start my life again surly a jury wont belive crockadile tears and lies ????? I surely hope not
                  Hi sorry to hear your news. Keep,positive, you are right it will be a chance to voice your truth. I know how upset and shocked you must be to know this is going to,trial but this is where the real,fight starts. OH had a trial a couple of months ago after nearly 2 years and got unanimous Not guilty so please dont give up hope. The jury certainly saw through the lies so keep going and gather as much evidence to assist in your defence. X

Comment

• I'm really very upset to hear this. You will at least be able to put your case forward and get the result you deserve. We are here for you

Comment

• So sorry to hear this but I see there are a growing number of NG verdicts at the moment- hope yours is the same.
                      Keep going- there really is no other way.
                      They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

• Just reading over your entire thread, I'm 100% certain this will end up in a NG verdict. With a jury weighing up all the facts you've posted on her and considering the FA's past with allegations etc, you will be a free man come Feb.

If the courts haven't requested your passport, I suggest you go on holiday until then.

Sal

Comment

• Morning all thanks for your replies as ever.

I do hope and pray that a jury will see through this act, in a weird way i want her to have to face the three day trial where she will have to say i dont know im not sure in front of a jury (is that evidence) ?!? She will have to face her lies and sweat like ive been for what will be two years of my life!!

Ive decided to give up work completely now i can handle the pressure nor can i function with new people or make an effort putting a brave face on it. Ive decided to move in with my parents for 8 weeks detox the mind and body and prepare for what will be the fight of my life !

X

Comment

• That sounds like a really good idea, and just what you need.
                            I assume your parents are supportive?
                            You will need that.
                            My OH just got NFA but in a weird way we would've liked to have seen them face court and have to lie to a judge and jury, so I know exactly where you're coming from.
                            Jury's are not stupid (usually) and will often see through the complainant.
                            Trust your innocence!
                            Keep positive and look after yourself.
                            We're here if you need us.
                            There's a light at the end of this dark tunnel!
                            YoH

Comment

• Hi B&S.

I would like to send you positive vibes towards your trial in eight weeks and hope your parents will remain a great support,especially your father despite the level of stress raising.

I am not sure why you left your job instead of taking holidays but you must try to keep busy mentally physically and mentally.

Like you I heard that the case could be dropped but as I learnt on this website "Prepare for the worst,expect the best".

Trial is not the worst,it is like an exam.
                              You must be prepared,know your story and evidence by heart because the prosecuting barrister will ask you lots of questions ,several times the same but you are not allowed to make a single mistake.
                              Hopefully you have a good solicitor and barrister.

Did you manage to get the cctv evidence?
                              You should try to get some character witnesses as well from friends or work colleagues and from the other gender would be a benefit.

Your fa won't stay the amount of time you will in court.I have spent a week,she did only an afternoon but you must keep faith in your innocence and the truth.

I hope you managed to see your son again and remember that you are not only fighting for yourself but for him and your family as well.

Keep us updated and all the best.
                              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Thanks for all the positive vibes just spoke with my sol she is gobsmacked in her words the CPS are continuing !! I have a meeting set up with my barrister i have many questions

Maybe giving up was abit extreme but im not coping missing targets turning up late etc etc just feel like i need to stop and focus on my case after all i will only get one shot to get it right :/

X

Comment

Working...
                                X