Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by safedave View Post
    Is this likley to piss off the OIC?
    lol, don't know.....it is just a job to him/her so I suppose anything which requires them to do extra work is annoying; they are probably juggling many ongoing cases!

In reality there is not much you or a solicitor can do unless a charge is brought; just wanted you to realise that even if the OIC doesn't take a statement fom your partner, this doesn't mean that this evidence won't be taken into account.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Cheers for thhat.

The OIC had cancelled an appt with my partner after a real rape took place and they were needed on that.

Then a few phone calls were made but no appt

so had the OIC stuck with it, they would have had a statment by now.,

Comment

Bail next week...****ting myself

So I have to answer bail next nweek

All that has happened since my arrest is my mobile was taken and I beileve my FA was reinterviewed as there were screenshots of text messages saying I didnt rape her.

A fam member was quetioned over my FA saying "You knew I told him to leave in XXX" My Fam member said "Not true, but I aint making no statment as shes dangerous and I fear for myself and my kids"

Im ****ting myself what will happen, will I be held on remand ? Will I be charged? Is there any chance it will be dropped when I answer bail ?

Thanks

Comment

It is improbable that you are held on remand except if the police found enough evidence to charge you and believed that:
          -You would commit an offence while on bail.
          -You wouldn't turn up a for the hearing at Magistrate's court.
          -You could be a threat to someone or yourself.

You might be rebailed and in this case you would have just to sign a paper with your bail conditions and the next "appointment"

You might be charged and rebailed.

If you have a solicitor,he might be able to know a few hours or one or two days in advance what will happen at the police station.

I am not sure if your case can already be dropped as it is quite early in the investigation.

You do not have to worry but as a piece of advice and reminder: Do not share any of your evidence with the police.
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Appreciate that

One day, I hope this living nightmare will be over and I can finally rest in my own bed, I fear that, that day, if ever, will be a LNG time in coming.

Comment

Great advice BDC - can't add to it....best of luck safedave
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Got a letter yesterday , saying I have been rebailed till December.....

Im not sure if this is a good/bad or indiffrent thing to think?

Thanks

Comment

Spoke with the OIC today and asked if they "Thought this was going anywere"

as I was told "Ive rebailed you till dec but I dont want you thinking it will go on that long"

The OIC said "It's one word against another and because you've got kids it'll have to go to CPS"

I've no idea what to take from all of that?

Is there any point in even thinking about it?

Comment

Sorry to hear of your rebail.

The comments from the oic are puzzling. I would be interested to read what anyone else thinks to that.

Do you know if there is something in particular that they are waiting for so that it will enable them to make their decision?

It is awful when we are left in the dark and trying to second guess what is happening.

I hope you get the good news well before December.

Comment

The OIC said "It's one word against another and because you've got kids it'll have to go to CPS"

I've no idea what to take from all of that?
                      Perhaps because of the custody issue?....as this won't be able to be decided until the rape allegation has been settled one way or the other.

NB: it might be better if you kept all your posts in one thread rather than starting a new topic each time....I had to search for the post where you mentioned that there were custody issues....members might not be able to offer relevant advice unless they know all the facts and this is easier if they are all in one place!

Comment

Good point regarding different posts, can a moderator put them all together?

Pretty please

Comment

Good point regarding different posts, can a moderator put them all together?
                          As I made the suggestion I thought I ought to do it, lol, the system has sorted them in chronological order of posting so it should all make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                            As I made the suggestion I thought I ought to do it, lol, the system has sorted them in chronological order of posting so it should all make sense.
                            Thank you, appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                              Phew - thank goodness for that - - wasn't sure how to do it!!!!!
                              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

So, not offical developments but i'd like your thoughts on this.

Last week, my partner posted on social media that we intended to take out kids somewhere this weekend (she included the place name)

I know my FA reads such social media but this was posted as a question to the venue not anything else.

We had our day out and all passed without incident and much fun was had etc etc

However, I found out that my FA had chosen to also attend the same place at the very same time. My FA DOESNT like the place in question.

My parnters social media post was vauge on dates and as it turns out despite my FA believing we would be there on the sunday, we were actually there on the saturday, so nothing can be said about bail conditions etc (its was a public place anyway)

So, whats everyones thoughts on this, my FA chose to be in a place she knew I was at a time she thought I was there, despite not liking the place in question, all while I am on bail for raping her..........Should I inform the OIC ? doesnt this udermin the whole thing ?

Comment

Working...
                                X