scorned womman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scorned womman

i have been arrested but not charged yet because my ex fiancé when she left our home claims i raped her approx 2 years ago since this has meant to have happened we have got engaged and she moved in giving up her place i have emails , texts messages and facebook conversations saying how happy she is and the fact i don't abuses her like exs have the police are not interested i was held for 18 hours the day she left she is now taunting me to get a reaction so i break bail what can i do a few weeks ago she told a multrul friend that she would ruin my life if we spilt

Sorry that you have found yourself here with us lot, im fairly new to all this (sadly) so cant offer much other than to say keep all evidence to yourself and your solicitor and start digging now and dont ever stop until you are cleared of this FA

Comment

Did you have a sol with you when u were interviewed? Dont let the police have anything that can help you txs,fb,cards happy photos they will either lose them or let her change her story.
      At the min it is a waiting game

Comment

solicitor was with me yes its a bloody nightmear

Comment

If you give the police any hard evidence make sure you have copies (or give them copies). The police are not averse to hiding evidence, or pretending they never had it to begin with, or they will go to the accuser with the evidence, and she will then change her story to suit.

As OMG said, it is a waiting game. Easy for me to say I know, but try to keep to your normal routines as much as you can.

Keep posting. Also look at other threads as you might find answers to any questions that might crop up on those too.
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

How is she taunting you for a refraction? This could help u if the answer is right!

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
              How is she taunting you for a refraction? This could help u if the answer is right!
              the last disagreement we had before she left was that she was on a dating site i was told by a friend ,i had to make a profile to see if she was there she was every day she is now looking at my profile so i get emails saying she looking and she is changing wording on there every day saying something that looks innocent unless you know pet names we called each other and things we had planned or done etc (?why is she on a dating site iif what i have meant to have done is true)
              she has been seen driving past my flat a few times by neighbours,
              her son in law has texted saying they was going to pick up the rest of her stuff the next day (she not as all bagged up and in a friends garage until after bail on solicitors advice )my bail states i am to have no contact direct or indirect with her or a other named person who i have never heard of in our entire relationship
              i have now started to get private or withheld numbers calling my mobile
              Last edited by Casehardened; 11 September 2014, 05:53 AM.

Comment

So you defo no it's her contacting you?take some screen shots of it aswel

Comment

Originally posted by cpljones View Post
                  the last disagreement we had before she left was that she was on a dating site i was told by a friend ,i had to make a profile to see if she was there she was every day she is now looking at my profile so i get emails saying she looking and she is changing wording on there every day saying something that looks innocent unless you know pet names we called each other and things we had planned or done etc (?why is she on a dating site iif what i have meant to have done is true)
                  she has been seen driving past my flat a few times by neighbours,
                  her son in law has texted saying they was going to pick up the rest of her stuff the next day (she not as all bagged up and in a friends garage until after bail on solicitors advice )my bail states i am to have no contact direct or indirect with her or a other named person who i have never heard of in our entire relationship
                  i have now started to get private or withheld numbers calling my profile
                  thats meant to say mobile at the end

Comment

Is she contacting you on the dating web site?

Comment

Originally posted by cpljones View Post
                      thats meant to say mobile at the end
                      I've edited this for you
                      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
                        Is she contacting you on the dating web site?
                        up until last week she kept looking at my profile and changing what was written on hers inclining her user name so i was getting emails saying someone was viewing my profile when i clicked on it it was her different user names since then i told the policewoman who is dealing with the case she (ex) has paid for superpowers on the site so it doesn't show if shes looked i have also deleted my profile

Comment

feeling really down now whilst clearing out wardrobes in bedroom cam across the wedding dress we had bought decided to go on line try and cheer myself up who pops up on a different site ex sent her the following message

i loved you still do im heading now to police stn as breaking bail doing this you didnt have to leave i was hoping you going into spare room (which was your choice i just agreed with you) would make you realise you was pushing me away again boy how that back fired was going to before i found out you was on the dating site ask you back into our room I LOVE YOU but you know that get in touch one day we can still sort this out

i knew what i was doing was wrong have contacted the police don't think there will be further action taken on this but am on my last warning for breaking bail

have had a long chat with my mum but feeling like ending it all the only thing that is stopping me is my children if i didnt have them knowing how upset they would be they know all that is happening i put on this big front around people but inside im lossing it big time

Comment

I don't know how the Police will see that one.......negative I guess, even though she been contacting you.

Police will probably be rubbing their hands together and just have tunnel vision towards a negative bail break aiming towards another FA conviction notch on their truncheon.

I know how you feel in terms of the mental rollercoaster you are on, and as in my situation, the allegation has come out of the blue and you still love this girl. I did not eat for 2 weeks and drank heavily and smoked 40 per day for 2 weeks after I was arrested. To the point of being taken to A & E by my employers as I could hardly stand up.

They thought it was because I loved my FA so much and was going to marry her soon but found out she was cheating......talk about your world crashing down.

My employers did not know the reason for my arrest.

All those 2 weeks after my arrest and my deteriating mental and physical health, all I could think about was why has the women I loved cheated and dumped me......and if I speak to her maybe we can sort this out.... you need to get this out of your head

Anyone who can accuse someone falsely of a crime like this is not worth any further thoughts.

The amount of people these FA's affect has probably never crossed their minds.......so whatever her motive channel all of your emotions on proving your innocence.

I had to relocate nearly 300 miles away to prevent me becoming more ill and to stop me breaking my bail as I was in denial.

Hopefully you will be posting on here soon and have family / close friend support......... or here where people understand what you are going through

Comment

I think maybe you need to go to your gp because of the thoughts that u are having, maybe limit your internet time to just an hour looking and talking on hear otherwise you could find yourself in big trouble in you contact her again, u may still love her but look at wot she is putting you though!! think about yourself and your children not this horrible women.

Comment

Working...
                              X