Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why women make false allegations of rape !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why women make false allegations of rape !

Women who make false rape allegations are sometimes the sufferers of Personality Disorders particularly BPD Borderline Personality Disorder. My accuser suffers from this. Im going to post some links , everyone who is accused should read them. It may help you understand and identify if this applies to your own case. Your accuser may not be diagnosed as mine isnt. But it may aid you to know what you are fighting in some cases.
    Last edited by IRB777; 9 September 2014, 03:49 AM.

http://angiemedia.com/2008/12/29/bpd.../#.U3yZy_ldUgh

Comment

http://www.bpdfamily.com/content/how...onship-evolves

Comment

http://www.borderlinepersonalitydiso.../bpd-overview/

Comment

Maybe you could research why boys and men make false allegations of rape and sexual abuse too

Although some males make FAs in 'domestic cases' hundreds upon hundreds make false allegations in care home / school cases.

www.factuk.org supports those people who have been falsely accused in such areas.......
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

BPD can affect anyone male or female. I was talking from my own experiences, that is why i mentioned women. Im sorry if my post is not P.C. enough and looks gender specific. If all we worry about is hurting peoples feelings on here then we wont get anywhere. My intention with the post is to bring some awareness that there are reasons why false accusations happen. Cant see why you would need to make your comment other than nit picking.

Comment

OOPS touched a nerve did I? Sorry you are offended. I usually do remind people when they refer to women as specifically those who make FAs, that males do the same thing too. That fact is often forgotten. Also what is forgotten is that women can be falsely accused too, by males and females. It was a balancing exercise - no more and no less.

Comment

Mmm.

Certainly interesting.

I was talking with my partner today on the road to looking at some laminate flooring.

Her friend had been speaking with her for a very long period of time the night before. She had been discussing her her partner and a few of the 'issues' they'd been having one of those 'issues' being his ex whom he has a daughter with.

The ex had taken to calling him quite often and being quite almost controlling and making various demands for money. He had taken to putting the phone on loud speaker when she called and allowing my partners friend (his new partner) to listen in.

One evening when she called drunk she started going over how much of an ass he was and how he 'owed her', as if she'd looked out for him and made sure he was ok. As the conversation went on he wriggled out of the false sense of control he'd given her and was in the process of telling her to get a grip when she dropped the bombshell. She reminded him about that time he'd raped her........

My partners friend kept everything quiet in the circumstances until the phone call was over but then they had a long chat with him denying anything of the likes had ever happened. She's also been with him long enough to be able to have a relatively decent guess at what is true. She proceeded to go through her mother that knows the womens mother, she then directly contacted the women who denied ever saying it.

This is the bit beyond belief. In the process of all of this she gained actual EVIDENCE that the women had made it up!!!

She approached the Police with this as it's of a criminal nature and an actual allegation could potentially see him off to prison for years and she also had her own daughter to worry about. The Police were less than eager to investigate and eventually after they did whatever they did which didn't involve any questioning they informed her that she could maybe pursue a case of 'slander' but it'd be a lot of work and hassle with most likely little chance of an outcome of any importance.

Can you believe it eh? Stuff of dreams and the Police are not interested. How often does this happen? How skewed are those 'figures' that are so often spoken about?

A women with grievances, looking for extra cash and wanting to control her ex. BANG. Get him where the law is going to really make his life a misery if he doesn't comply!

Reminds me of the allegation against me where they came looking for money first and when that didn't work they went off to the cop shop so the state would give em it!
                Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Originally posted by IRB777 View Post
                  Women who make false rape allegations are sometimes the sufferers of Personality Disorders particularly BPD Borderline Personality Disorder.
                  And sometimes they aren't. And sometimes people with BPD do not make False Allegations about anything. Some people who make FA's are married and some aren't. Some are parents and some aren't. BPD is an extremely complex condition, has many "forms" and often takes many years to diagnose. Just because it's your experience it doesn't make it a majority's experience.

In order to post such a claim as this you need to be able to back it up with reliable statistics. Whilst I agree that SOME people who make FA's can have a Mental Ill Health condition, there are "many" who are just nasty, vindictive people (men and women) who are out for revenge or money. RF doesn't nit-pick - she is far too busy for that. It's nothing to do with anything so trite as not being PC. She was pointing out that it is important to remember that False Accusers can be women and men; as can the Falsely Accused. I am a woman who was Falsely Accused by another woman.

I work for a Mental Health Charity (and have a Mental Ill Health condition myself brought on by the FA to me) so it really does annoy me when people use the "Mental Health" stigma as an excuse for just about anything that is wrong with the world. Please have a look at the following website about an initiative set up by the last Labour Govt to try and stamp out the stigma attached to Mental Health. There are many high profile people such as Stephen Fry, Jo Band, Alastair Darling and Ruby Wax (and me) who are great supports of this initiative.
                  http://www.time-to-change.org.uk/ MH
                  Last edited by myhome; 9 September 2014, 08:59 PM.
                  "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Here's a link to a story where a male made false allegations and also benefited financially from it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-witness.html

And he's still at it.....

Comment

Hi IRB777
                      Try not to take offence, its a level headed comment by RF. In your defence I think perhaps you have raised the topic the wrong manner. Genders / mental health / wide based theory’s are all of course debatable and sensitive ground for all involved.

I have first hand experience with being accused by and having a relationship with an individual suffering this very very complex condition.

However I think perhaps where your post has lost its ground, rather than take the angle of all false accusers are female BPD suffers.
                      It would be better to raise awareness of the condition to help those still involved with and/or accused by a BPD sufferer to seek help. For me finding out about it gave me closure/peace/meaning to my situation. This greatly improved my own mental health which suffered a great deal from the relationship and accusation.
                      I personally wont sugar coat the disorder, it can be potentially devastating and damaging to all involved without the back up of health professionals. But yeah by all means take the route informing and helping individuals involved with them rather promote it as the route cause for all accusations. Which as already pointed point stem from a large number of potential reasons.

Comment

And another link that I found years ago...

http://www.divorcecoachfordads.com/dirty_tricks.htm
                        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

I think people have missunderstood my post . Im not implying that BPD or other personality disorders are a blanket cause of false accusations. But there are other people like me out there who are most definately victims of accusations made by wives/girlfriends/acquaintences who suffer this dissorder. I myself realised my partner had this disorder from reading the 2nd web page i posted , it was her. She has all the classic symptoms. I have researched the disorder for over a year now even before i was ever accused as i was trying to get her some help at the time. Im sorry if it offends people, but my compassion for people who make these accusations is non existent mental illness or no mental illness. To some degree they know what they are doing is wrong, so should be made accountable. I know my accuser understands what she is doing and knows she is lying even with the distorted reality which the disorder can bring. She has tried to destroy/make unattainable evidence against her, she has lied in court and when found to be lying has told other lies to cover it up. Im sorry if people think im trying to categorise peope with the disorder , i agree not all people with BPD make false accusations, and BPD is different with all sufferers. People who are accused need to know about this disorders existence, and the links it has with sufferers making false accusations of rape. If my post helps someone that is my intention. As for all the sceptics and self proclaimed mental health experts im not really interested in your opinion. In my case BPD is a major factor. And anyone can plagiarise something out of a book. Ive lived it for 12 years and am one of its victims. And im not on here to listen to people talk up there expertise and argue over misdemeanours. If you dont like it tough. If my post helps then good.
                          Last edited by lawlessone2009; 15 September 2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Besides, feminist imbalance in society and the legal system Is partly to blame for the amount of innocent people who are on remand or imprisoned innocent But in politics the feminine vote has to come at the cost of the diabolical. The innocent accused and good fathers who never see there children again. Cant believe people who profess to support people on here see there first priority is to address that men make false accusations too. well yes im sure they do, my accuser just so happens to be a women. Im not attacking the feminine form some of my greatest supporters since this started have been women. People act badly with evil intent not sexes.
                            Last edited by lawlessone2009; 15 September 2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Everyone who has posted on this thread is a good and sincere individual (now am I including myself in this comment, lol?) and it is only to be expected we all hold sincere opinions based on who we are and our own individual experiences.

There is no harm in discussing these opinions but it is important to stick to discussion of the opinion and not the individual who expresses them (we may not like politicians but take a leaf out of their book, they have this down to a fine art)

The golden rule should be that one should still feel able to have a friendly drink and a chat with all contributors to a thread, if not perhaps the content should be reconsidered before posting.
                              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
                              X