Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why women make false allegations of rape !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think i will sort my own problems from now on i dont know how many times someone repeats the same thing. ive finished with this forum.
    Last edited by lawlessone2009; 15 September 2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Don't be like this its all done and dusted now let's move on and forget it ever happened, people will have their own opinion on threads don't take it to heart.
      We are all here to help each other get though this, weather if you have came though the otherside or are just starting this nightmare

Comment

IRB777

You're most likely having a very bad time of things just now.

Ranting and raving is perfectly fine but try not to turn it into personal attacks on people as that's when things need to be moderated and infractions handed out. Nobody wants that.

Everyone on here is on here for a reason. Some just need a little helping hand and some reassurance that their chosen legal representative is a good choice. Others don't have a clue who to use and are looking for a recommendation, that's all we ever make the final decision is entirely yours to make.

Whilst going through the very long process between initial awareness of the allegation right through to the final nail in your coffin your life is forever diverted. Every single person on here has been affected in some manner by sex. Every single person on here has different ideas and different experiences. We all just share our thoughts and describe our experiences, not one of us is the same as the other and so we attempt to look for comparisons and ways in which certain things can be dealt with.

Everyone has an opinion to share too. I'll not be the first to say I hate feminists or distrust anyone involved in counselling but at the same time I fully understand that without feminist groups females wouldn't have a strong voice and would feel the way they had felt since the beginning of time. Feminism in it's current form is out of control but in time it will balance itself out and just be part of the past. I'm not going to attack any feminist or even start referring to them as feminists but will instead do all that I can to ensure I don't fall victim to any of their agendas. I'm very tolerant and it takes quite a lot to get my back up and I've yet to meet anyone who could be called a feminist whom I haven't just simply ignored. It's easy.

As for counsellors. I'm going to need one. Should've had one a long time ago. My heads been wasted since November 2011, I'm no longer facing the possibility of going to jail an innocent man. I have flatly refused to seek outside help. I've begun to realise that I need it and badly. I don't want it, I'm a man and can sort my own issues but, really, I can't. I'm admitting defeat. I'm still not quite at the point of seeking professional help, because I'm a man!, but it's not far away and it's either that or suicide. There are many individuals on here who have helped me beyond belief and sought nothing in return except an understanding ear when they're experiencing their 'down days' and even then I still find room to moan about my own issues...

Further. There is nothing wrong with your thread. It can be completely accepted that mental illness can lead to false allegations. Mental illnesses can lead to all kinds of things and I'd reckon that a false allegation is low on the scale of possibilities. Mentally ill people lead countries!

Instead of focusing directly on the illness itself you need to figure out if you can use it in your defence. How you would use it in your defence. Would it be beneficial or would it weaken your chances of successfully clearing your name? There are lots of questions and there are people on here that can share their experiences with you and also advise you on how to bring this into the discussion with your solicitor in order to seek their opinion.

In your mind your defence is perfectly simple and straight forward with easily substantiated answers. Unfortunately if you go into a courtroom there are hurdles to jump through and even the most innocent explanation can be the one that wrongly convicts.

You're having a rough time. We've all been there or are at present. You're the one living the hell. All I ask is that you relax a little and see us as mere mortals that are here to help when we can and how we can. We aren't always able to help, our advice is sometimes wide of the mark and our opinions may well be unwanted but we are entitled to share them.

If I could make a recommendation it would be to start your own blog and use it for publishing long ranting thoughts. I did it and it helped immensely.
        Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Working...
        X