Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me again

Hi all thanks for all the support and help

I'm still left puzzled tho how and why someone is saying what there saying about me

Is there anything I should be doing I have writen everything down which can prove our closeness
    Through out the years and took it to my sol pics cards etc

Surely someone who had done to them what there claiming would not stay this close to the person that supposedly done that to them !!

His been talking to exs and friends to try and dig up dirt on me it's just horrid

My mom and dad still haven't been questioned surely they need to be as they were there at the alleged time of the offence

Please help

Yes you mum and dad should be interviewed but the plob aren't going to want to as this put doubt on your fa, your sol may have to contact the police and ask if they are going to o be interviewed, if not they can give a statement to your sol.

Comment

Yeah the sol did mention either of them can be invited in for a statement. !

Just seems like everything is against me
      As previously mentioned I have photos from the time showing how close we were
      Attended my wedding this year surely someone wouldn't do that if they were so hurt by what there saying happened !!

Wish I could understand why it's like his trying to punish the family for me being the one who they were always proud of and he was always the quiet one who under achieved

Comment

And do you mean if the sol gets a statement they will give that too the police

Comment

Well you just said it, he is now getting all the attention. Something that he has never had!
          One reason that your mum and dad haven't been interviewed could be that he always said they were out when it happened so would have not witnessed anything

Comment

His saying it was at night my mom and dad would never leave us like that !!

If what his saying is true surely they would have heard something or seem something

I was away weekends when his saying it happened with friends and other commitments

It just feels like no one wants too see how crazy the allegations are !!

They just see this poor bloke who has been recieving councilling and that's it don't wanna know the truth !!

Comment

We all no wot you are going though on here some people are at the same stage and others have come out the otherside, with all the fxxk ups cops and ss workers have made this in to a witch hunt.
              Can you just remind me have you been charged yet?

Comment

No I have not

Nothing has happened for a week or so I have got a good sol who seems to know what there doing

I know someone was questioned but not asked much just about my so called brother

It's just how his trying to dig up dirt with past relationships surely that shows something

Comment

When is ur bail date? I no ur n limbo at the min and it all you can think about

Comment

A months time but they said it woul more thank likely be extended :-(

Comment

They will be fishing round for more, I think they have not asked to speak to ur mum and dad coz what they will say will basically blow it all out of the water.I think they will have to talk to them soon tho and hopefully that will bring an end to it all.

Comment

I really do hope so. :-)
                        Is there anything else I should be doing ??

Comment

I really do think you have done everything you can do at this point, pictures cards, message's but don't stop looking there is not a lot more your sol can do as you have not been charged.
                          Try and keep b z and only allow yourself a set mount of time to worry about this each day, or it will take over your life this will not help you and it will make you ill, if you do feel down and that you can't think about anything else please go and see ur gp they will be great (this does not mean you are guilty never think that its OK to ask for help as fa get every thing they want).

Comment

Can't let this destroy me at times tho you just don't feel strong enough !!
                            What did you mean by there's plenty your sol can do

Comment

I said is not a lot more ur sol can do as u have not been charged

Comment

Working...
                              X