Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nurse struck off after she was jailed for falsely accusing her own grandfather of rape in bid to get her inheritance early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurse struck off after she was jailed for falsely accusing her own grandfather of rape in bid to get her inheritance early

Nurse struck off after she was jailed for falsely accusing her own grandfather of rape in bid to get her inheritance early

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nce-early.html

Pure greed

She'll be out in ten months or less........ free to pick up where she left off. Her granddad on the other hand will live with the allegation for the rest of his life.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Wonder if she had been paid compensation ?

Good she been struck off and exposed.

But out in 10 month is a joke.

Lets hope she never truely has to go through the horror of a real rape and then is not believed because of this.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone, just a few more years on her sentence would be a good start though.

Guess he changing his will now the poor bloke. He should donate to womens refuge or similar.

Comment

Or he could give the money to other man and women that have been though the same thing as him to get help with stress and truma and having a fa made against you

Comment

Least she got jailed I suppose,nothing compared to what he has gone through and indeed what he would have faced if she had been believed!
          Disgusting woman and yes I hope he gets his will changed pronto.
          Great idea to now give it to a worthy cause.

Comment

Amazing how these reports regularly crop up even though the powers that be say they are extremely rare. Wonder when the penny will drop?

She's an absolute c*w and a danger to all men.

Comment

Originally posted by is there justice? View Post
              Amazing how these reports regularly crop up even though the powers that be say they are extremely rare. Wonder when the penny will drop?

She's an absolute c*w and a danger to all men.
              Doesn't seem to fit their agenda!

Recently on the local news here there was a reported rape and it just seemed very strange to me the story,although it took up a full page in the paper(call me suspicious!)

Paying close attention to any further details on the story,it appeared a couple of days later (a tiny piece on a page featuring something else) that there was now no one being looked for and the allegation of anything taking place had been dropped.
              Why do they cover up these stories,or at least make them hard to find.
              I find it sickening,it could even go through a womens mind to make up a story,now maybe in this case no one was dragged through the mud for it but they could have been if they fitted her 'description' and were unlucky enough to be in the area.
              It's all to easy.

Comment

Working...
              X