Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Hi haven't been on for a while as life's been so awful with this false allegation. Have received pros papers following charge and due to go for plea and case management soon. Historic allegation going back 20 years which is absolute rubbish. Don't want to go into detail to identify ourselves It's consumed my and my husbands life for the last few months. Have received lots of help already in early stages but Any help,or advice at this stage greatly appreciated. he is going through information received to point out discrepancies it's difficult and it's just so hard to defend yourself. Feeling alone and would welcome any help or advice. X

Can't see any off ur earlier threads if you don't want to put up any details you can pm me if you like and I will see if I can help x

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
      Can't see any off ur earlier threads if you don't want to put up any details you can pm me if you like and I will see if I can help x
      Link to Staystrong's introductory post:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...-Advice-needed
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thanks CH, having looked back now at ur thread did ur husband still keep in contact with his step daughter? Did he get on well with her? U say you have had the pros papers, have you had the bits that they do not want to use?
        I take it you have faith in your Sol and barrister

Comment

Hi

Thanks CH, having looked back now at ur thread did ur husband still keep in contact with his step daughter? Did he get on well with her? U say you have had the pros papers, have you had the bits that they do not want to use?
          I take it you have faith in your Sol and barrister
          Yes thankfully have a good solicitor and barrister just so worried about everything. Trying to not overthink everything just find it all so hard and grateful for any help

Comment

I take it you have not had the paper work the cps do not want to use have you?

Comment

Hi

Hi no not yet. Waiting on that. It just seems so drawn out. Just really struggling.
              Hope the sol and defence will come through, it's just the waiting. Life's just dreadful With one thing and another at the minute

Comment

Try and take your mind off it anyway you can at the min (I know its hard) has ur husband done a time line, I understand if this is hard because of how long ago it was but you will find writing things down will help you both a lot.
                Have you been given date of when the fa says it happens or just a year and month? Anything he can remember is he was away on a trip the relationship with his step daughter mother had already broken down, I did ask earlier if he had a good relationship with his step daughter as this could be pas.

Comment

Try and take your mind off it anyway you can at the min (I know its hard) has ur husband done a time line, I understand if this is hard because of how long ago it was but you will find writing things down will help you both a lot.
                  Have you been given date of when the fa says it happens or just a year and month? Anything he can remember is he was away on a trip the relationship with his step daughter mother had already broken down, I did ask earlier if he had a good relationship with his step daughter as this could be pas.
                  Hi yes have put as much as possible on timeline. He had a good relationship,with step daughter. I have met her a couple of times over the years and there was no problem. Have also met ex wife numerous times and she clearly still had feelings for him. Don't see them often due to distance they live only when we have gone to see the children he had with ex wife

Comment

Have you seen anything from his ex wife regarding what the step daughter has said? If they have interviewed her ?

Comment

Working...
                    X