Grounds of appeal letter arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grounds of appeal letter arrived

We received the grounds of appeal letter for my son, it all makes sence now as to why my sons barrister didnt use witnesses for my son in court and sat on names in her folder for 14 months and done nothing with them. The letter clearly says the judge wouldnt allow him to say the girl went to a party, had used drugs at the party, my son was on bail for over 14 months because the police had to build equipment to detect the drugs she had in her system but dismissed that, an officer said in court to the judge before the jury were in court as to why it took so long, it even says he was unable to cross examine her, the witness whos party she went too could have made a difference. I want to shout out to anyone whos going to listen this has not been a fair hearing. How can these out of touch judges sleep at night, i see so many people on your site why are we not parading outside westminster with our families, more and more innocent people will go through this, its easy for the accused no name mentioned,no finance to worry about and a little pay cheque after, this government has made a big mistake its like the new car crash scam but with serious consequences for those accused. Where do i go from here when i have little faith in the barrister.

The judge didn't what the jury to hear anything bad about the fa ( she could have been a hooker) but that would look bad on her and not help them to get a conviction, u r so right this gov have made a right fxxk up of it all( that's give them money to make up lies).
    When is your sons appeal?

Comment

Originally posted by homeandaway View Post
      Where do i go from here when i have little faith in the barrister.
      Are you able to change your barrister at this stage? RF would know and be able to advise
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Appeal crisis

Originally posted by o my god View Post
        the judge didn't what the jury to hear anything bad about the fa ( she could have been a hooker) but that would look bad on her and not help them to get a conviction, u r so right this gov have made a right fxxk up of it all( that's give them money to make up lies).
        When is your sons appeal?
        we just received the letter on friday, its not gone to the single judge yet, my sons barrister says its the luck of the draw he knows of 1 judge in 10 years hasn't let one through he must be so pround of himself (im hoping someone knocks on his door with accusations of rape). I have emailed rf before, i did mention before about changing barrister/solicistors he said wait to see what the grounds of appeal are, so im hoping he reads this and can advise me. I thought we lived in a country with the best justise system thank god we no longer hang people.

Comment

I don't recall an email from you. I can't really understand what is supposed to have happened from the first post. It's all rather disjointed and doesn't make much sense (to me).
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I got an email 20/7/2014 21/7/2014 i asked about chris

Hi rf sorry about the confussion, i was in contact 20/7 to 21/7/ 2014 i asked if i should change my sons solicitor/barrister you said to wait until the grounds of appeal were, chris was out of office when we rang today, thanks for taking time to reply just don't know were to turn

Comment

Can you write in the text box rather than the subject/title please

I haven't got any emails from you - I usually save them from newbies if I have sent a reply.

Would this be privately paid or legal aid? Maybe email me again telling me who you are. Maybe also put what has happened in bullet points / short sentences so it's easier to read and understand.

my son was on bail for over 14 months because the police had to build equipment to detect the drugs she had in her system but dismissed that,
              Build equipment to test for drugs? They already have strategies for testing for drugs in the body - they don't need to 'build equipment'. Who told you that? And who dismissed that? I'm sorry but this is really confusing. You need to remember that nobody else on here knows the story, so you need to tell it from scratch, in short sentences and short paragraphs.
              Last edited by Rights Fighter; 26 August 2014, 06:04 PM.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
              X