initial voluntary interview and charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• initial voluntary interview and charge

sorry for the wrong thread , i was wondering when you go for a voluntary interview and they keenly pull out a bookbinder(that looks bigger than it is) that contains 3 pages of info ,and your appointed sol dismisses half of it ,and then to wait 18 month , with the words light weight case ,longer it goes on better it is for you .see im cynical and word of mouth goes and believed ,apparently i got her pregnant and chuckerd her down the stairs and caused a miscarraige ,lied about her age under the care of social services , apparently they paid for her to stop at mine ,first i knew 12 year later

I've moved your thread to 'Falsely Accused' where it will hopefully get more notice and potentially replies.

Some further details will most likely be required.
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Hi , i was wondering if anyone could remove my post for fear of being identified .Sorry for an y inconvenience caused .

Comment

I wouldn't have ur thread deleted just ask them to edit some of the details out, this forum will be ur life line and will be able to help though difficult times

Comment

Originally posted by whatsgoingtohappen View Post
          Hi , i was wondering if anyone could remove my post for fear of being identified .Sorry for an y inconvenience caused .
          Your thread can be deleted if you want it deleted.

I can't see how you could be identified from the information provided.

Who would identify you? Are you worried the Police/CPS see it or are you concerned that your accuser may stumble on it?

If you still want it deleted just add a sentence on this thread.
          Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Working...
          X