No announcement yet.

2.5 years later finally acquitted!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5 years later finally acquitted!!!!!

Hi I have often read this site over the past 28 months since my best friend was FA. I despair of our judicial system in Scotland that can leave people in limbo for that long. Its been a very long and difficult journey but we have made it through the other side. I want to wish you all well for the future and thanks for the support I have taken from your posts.

So pleased for you and your friend,all the best for the future.

Comment

Excellent news

Comment

Great news but shocking it took so long! Good for you, for supporting him.

Comment

Thanks. Its disgraceful and I'm taking some time to return to normal whatever that is lol. Then I'm going to formally complain to Kenny McAskill at the Scottish government about many aspects of what's gone on. I support tough sentencing for rapists but someone has to stop this FA madness which is clearly a growing issue in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Glasgow View Post
            Thanks. Its disgraceful and I'm taking some time to return to normal whatever that is lol. Then I'm going to formally complain to Kenny McAskill at the Scottish government about many aspects of what's gone on. I support tough sentencing for rapists but someone has to stop this FA madness which is clearly a growing issue in the UK.
            I wouldn't rely on MacAskill to do anything. The guy has been corrupting the Scottish legal system since he took the reins. Him and Lord Carloway are singing from the same hymn sheet.

It's good to hear you're out of the other end and with a successful defence.
            Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Working...
            X