My sons second interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sons second interview

What can my son expect when he is re interviewed this week. He will have his new Solicitor with him who is seeing him today so they can fully discuss this. And he will have his family supporting him there.

Is it wise I keep quiet when he us taken in? I am tempted to say ' you are the only victim here '

Why is ur son being interviewed again?

Comment

Don't worry about answering. He has had had a really productive meeting with his solicitor. Wish him luck

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
        Why is ur son being interviewed again?
        No idea yet? Bloody ridiculous with the evidence he has

Comment

Glad to hear it went well with Sol, tell ur son not to give the police anything that will help him, the police are arse at the min and just want conviction.
          My trail was meant to start last Monday the cops/cps had something to hide tryed to put it past the judge as they did not want us to see it( judge said we had to) they woundnt disclose it so I got a not guilty in 5 mins from the cps(the lying,cheating baxxxxds) how can any get justice when they try something like that!!!!!

Comment

I must remember this, thank you. So relieved for you

Comment

I'm glad it went well, Incredulous. Hope he is feeling ok.

Re keeping mouth shut, I wish I'd spoken out more, they can only tell you to shut up.

Comment

Think I will find it hard to say nothing. And through my professional career I can speak well and with thought and succinctly without rudeness or sarcasm so I may well.

I don't know how many slipping pills I have had tonight. Cleaned the kitchen and doing washing now. It's 3am ish

Comment

We discussed this via email today - as I said you can say that but don't do it with a volley of trumpets, so to speak. You don't want to pis* off the OIC. You can say it sweetly and quietly to him but make sure the OIC is within earshot when you do.

Let me know how it goes x
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                  X