going through hell !!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going through hell !!!!!!!

In May 2013 I was arrested on accusations of historic male rape on a 6 year old who was my stepson I would like to mention that I am also hiv positive ,I have never been charged but I remained on bail no charges have ever been made against myself ,but in this time I have been seperated from my family because I have four children and the social services were brought in because of the allegations and I have now lost everything my job,family my life basically .the police have recently been told by the cps to investigate further when this has been dragging on for 15 months they have no evidence as I categorically denied that the said incident has ever happened but nevertheless it still goes on .i would welcome any advice on this matter as I am at the end of my tether and my solicitor does nothing as he continues to say that the cps have every right to investigate the allegations further even though there is no such evidence physical or otherwise at all .

I really don't no wot to say, can u still see your children at all?

Comment

Re going through hell !!!!

Yes but only through supervised contact this has completely destroyed my life and I continue to live with the dark cloud hanging over my head

Comment

I don't really no wot else ur Sol could do as u have not been charged, some more members will be on later and may b they will know more, the cops and cps r a bunch of muppets and went no the truth if it bit them on the arse, they don't fink about the lives of the people they are messing with and are only concerned about conviction rates

Comment

Re going through hell

Thank you for your comments and I shall wait to see if anyone can comment further as you have already mentioned I value any input anyone may have regarding my situation

Comment

Take hope that u can still see ur children, I had a court order for my son my fa his mother didn't like that I wanted to know wot school he was starting so get accused of rape and haven't seen him for a year now, r u and ur partner still to together? Just that u r not allowed to live there?

Comment

Originally posted by Cymru41 View Post
              .the police have recently been told by the cps to investigate further when this has been dragging on for 15 months they have no evidence as I categorically denied that the said incident has ever happened
              Hi & welcome to the forum,

Reading between the lines it seems that the CPS don't consider they have enough evidence for a successful prosecution and are stirring the police up to find something more concrete.

Obviously if the incident didn't occur they aren't going to find anything relating to this allegation (but they may do a trawl around for something else)

Unfortunately there is no limit on the time you can be on bail, OMG has summed the situation up fairly well and the only consolation you can take from the delay is that they haven't got much of a case against you.
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Re going through hell !!!!

I am no longer on bail but I cannot return back to my family as my fiancée who is now my ex fiancée due to the strain on our relationship had to sign an agreement between herself and social services that I was not allowed to be resident or visit my own home .the situation is still the case of me having this constantly hanging over my head cps have now as previously mentioned instructed the police to carry out further investigations .i thank you both for your comments and support in this matter

Comment

Have u and ur partner had a talk and see if u can work fings out when it is all done and dusted?

Comment

r.e going through hell

well its difficult at the moment to discuss the future until I am cleared of these allegations I am left in limbo as it were ,I do not know whether I am coming or going so cannot discuss with her but I fear that it may be too late then as she might have moved on as this has been very traumatic for her too

Comment

Originally posted by Cymru41 View Post
                      I am no longer on bail .............. cps have now as previously mentioned instructed the police to carry out further investigations
                      Oh I see, I guess then when bail was lifted you had a NFA letter saying something like 'insufficient evidence but....'

I wonder if *someone* then appealed this decision by the CPS and they are reviewing the case as a result of this.

Sorry to hear of your family circumstances, your ex-fiancée was put between a rock & a hard place. The SS are a law unto themselves and it is difficult to appeal their decisions.

Comment

Re going through hell

In reply to your last comment I do not even know what a nfa is nor have I ever received such a document no this just keeps rolling along it is a circus an absolute farce and I am the unwitting victim of this !!!!!!

Comment

the usual reason for not having to answer bail is because the investigation is concluded......what reason did the police give you when they told you you did not have to attend your bail appointment.

(PS won't be able to respond till later as netbook battery is about to expire!)

Comment

Were u arrested? Have u been on bail because of this? Nfa means no further action, if u have not then I can't really see wot they have over u?

Comment

r.e going through hell

yes I was arrested at my place of work and subseguentley lost my job because of it (company policy )and placed on bail for a very long time constantly I was not allowed to be in contact with anyone under the age of 16 unsupervised I had to reside away from my family and they also took my laptop which I have only just got that back as they found nothing on it surprise ,surprise !!!!!!!!!!. until very recently I have never ever been charged just was constantly getting bailed with the excuse for the rebailing awaiting cps advice and even now when the cps have had their long overdue time to peruse over this so called case against me they continue to prolong it further .the bail at first was conditional bail then as they could not keep giving me conditional bail it changed to street bail I had even been rebailed by the police via text and post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by Cymru41; 11 August 2014, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X