No announcement yet.

Falsely Accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were about in the country are you because you should have had a public law outline meeting with ss before they can take you to court

Comment

Birmingham. What exactly is this meeting?

Comment

A meeting with ur ss worker and there bosses, have u not had 1 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
          A meeting with ur ss worker and there bosses, have u not had 1 yet?
          I had a CPS meeting 2 days ago. Where we discussed what was happening and what they intended to do. Well, they did, I just got angry and upset about all the lies they printed and said. The Social worker wasn't there though, but her bosses and other "professionals" were there. Apparently we are going to get a new social worker, hopefully she knows her job better than the last one.

Comment

Wot does cps stand for? You need to have a plo meeting before they can take u to court. When u have let me know wot cps stands for I will look it up

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
              Wot does cps stand for? You need to have a plo meeting before they can take u to court. When u have let me know wot cps stands for I will look it up
              My mistake, it's actually CPC, not CPS, Child Protection Conference, I thought it was Child Protection Service but now I think about it that doesn't really make sense.

Comment

Ya that make sense now, was it at this that they said they were taking the children? Did they say why ur partner could not have the children?

Comment

They said they were taking them before then, as soon as they were removed from the house the day I got arrested. The main reason they won't allow my partner to have them is because she believes me. There are a few different sub reasons, but that is the main reason.

Comment

OK well I think u should ring ss worker and then ask for a plo meeting this will be with ss worker there bosses and there Sol, u will get a letter about this meeting addressed to u and one to ur partner this will then allow u and ur partner to gain legal aid they must hand u the letter not by post, in this meeting with u they will outline wot there concerns are much like the cpc, they didn't send me a letter about they meeting so I went with out a Sol and made them look stupid (wasn't hard). Remember these are aligaition, u have not been charged (my fa was not a child but my ex partner who I have a child with custody battle), I think wot they are saying about ur partner is that if she does not believe it that she may let it happen again, not in anyway am I saying it did just know how these fcukers work.

Comment

You have essentially, just described exactly what happened at the CPC meeting, the invitation was delivered to us by hand, the meeting was about the concerns etc, I don't know if they had solicitors there, there was a chair lady, the police were there, school, doctor, health visitor etc, pretty much exactly as you described.

Comment

No a plo meeting is different u will only have ss worker there team leader and superviser and there Sol no cops heath visitor,doctor or teachers. A CPC can and should be held every month, ring on Monday and demand 1 like I say this will allow u to get legal aid if you can(plz do it, it is different and will help you a lot) because without this letter u will not get a Sol on legal aid, I think they are putting the scare tactics on u and ur partner,

Comment

Wot u must remember is that non of these people are your friends, the police will do everything they can to get a conviction, my trail was on Monday was meant to be for 4days I was in there for 5mins the cps and cops had something they didn't want us to c the judge said we had to, they wouldn't so got not guilty. Ur partners daughter will have to have a medical as she said you
                          raped her not sexual assault?

Comment

I will look into a PLO meeting, though currently we don't have a social worker, she is being changed.

The daughter said that it was forced oral, so I'm not sure how that would work? If they could do a medical that would surely go in my favour because there is no evidence to be found... I hope they do do one now.

Comment

Hi there Skidrow

Once you have been on this forum a certain number of days you can use the PM facility. There are some really good sols in Birmingham, family and criminal defence.

One is Glaisyers - I think they have a family law section attached.

You might benefit from the SS expert I have on private forum. If you are on Facebook, apply to join PAFAA with SOFAP group on there and I can assist via PM from there.
                              Last edited by Rights Fighter; 10 August 2014, 02:02 PM.
                              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Its there problem that u don't have a ss worker ( it maybe good that u are having a new one tho they may have seen this before).

Comment

Working...
                                X