Would like to talk to other wives who's husbands have been FA'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like to talk to other wives who's husbands have been FA'd

My fiance, TheInnocentOne, has recently been falsley accused of one account of rape and two accounts of sexual assault by a psychotic ex-girlfriend. He is getting a lot of support on who to contact and what evidence would be good to try and find, but I would like to talk to other wives, girlfriends, and partners who have been through what I am now going through. I still cant wrap my head around this, I am in shock and would appreciate some help.
    Thank you all

Hi IOW

This is an awful situation for you both. Your fiancé needs to know that you 100% believe in him. The process challenges your whole faith in the justice system but we do hear of some very good outcomes.
    Crying, anger, insomnia are all par for the course I'm afraid but you will find your GP helpful if necessary.
    Try to keep some sense of normality in your every day life. You will get lots of support here and be surprised how common these allegations are.

Comment

Originally posted by is there justice? View Post
      Hi IOW

This is an awful situation for you both. Your fiancé needs to know that you 100% believe in him. The process challenges your whole faith in the justice system but we do hear of some very good outcomes.
      Crying, anger, insomnia are all par for the course I'm afraid but you will find your GP helpful if necessary.
      Try to keep some sense of normality in your every day life. You will get lots of support here and be surprised how common these allegations are.
      Thank you for the reply ITJ, I 100% believe my fiance is innocent and I am supporting as much as I can. However, I am 100 miles away from him and don't see him very often we are staying positive and hoping we get a good result

Comment

Hi IOW

The distance must make it difficult in some ways although I found hub and I wallowed in fear and depression because we weren't getting on with other things so there is some aspect of positiveness of not being in each other's pockets.

Maybe you can Skype instead of just phoning, texting or emails. Letters or cards are old fashioned but once in a while I think they are very special.

You will feel that you are going through this too but as bad as you feel, it is worse for him. Your support will be o precious to him though he may not always make that clear.

It is a horrible situation where you feel useless but believe me, you are not. Even just listening is a big help.

Comment

Working...
        X