think i am going mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think i am going mad

Hi - my introduction is that i was raped by 3 men (wankers) who were 10 hers younger than me. I was drugged - i was let down by the police - i was judged by the cps - it has been horrific. I try and smile - No one gets me. i went to glastonbury with a friend who has known me since i was 16, I am 36, and i couldnt handle the crowds! i was deemed boring! the person who raped me has an amazing life. i had an amazing life. I have severe PTSD - I feel mental! I hate myself. I hate the fact i have been judged - i hate the fact that i have to pursue this myself. I hate the fact that no one gets me and thinks i am a miserable ***** because i am not party girl anymore.

I challenged the CPS and their attitude was disgusting so I am launching a private prosecution - why should i have to do that - why should anyone who was raped have to do that.

i see the *******s very day - i live it everyday - they follow me - i struggle because a lot of people rely on me to be smiley. i have had enough. I can't deal with the low lows anymore - i can't deal with felling alone.

i am not mental. i have just had my life taken away from me and i don't know how to get it back.

i wish i could bring myself back but i can't. I have received my police file and it is clear they messed up. The cps letter after appeal was disgusting. How can you deal with that. I have lost a lot of friends because they don't understand me.

I had to have to have an abortion because of the rape. No one recognises that.

I know i am probably pathetic compared to others - i am not looking for sympathy - i would just like to know that what i am feeling is normal and i am not alone.

i have to hear about the **** who did it everyday!

i just want to be myself again xx

Sorry to hear your experience, could I suggest contacting a rape crisis centre? You will receive expert help and support there.

Comment

Jeez,that's one awful experience,I would say what you're feeling is completely normal.
      Have you considered going to your Doctor?
      I know medication isn't for everyone but I put off going to the Doctor and since I have it has helped,hope there is someway you can rebuild your life and I wouldn't worry too much about others opinions,take care. x

Comment

Working...
      X