Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falsely accused of rape, been charged for 1 account of rape and to accounts of sexual assult...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news about your uni and law have they set a date for trail?

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
      Great news about your uni and law have they set a date for trail?
      Yes, Trial date is 27th April 2015... 8 months with it hanging over me and my family
      "It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer" Sir William Blackstone (1765)

Comment

Stay strong, I cant believe we have to go though months of stress, sleepless nights , worry about what will happen next etc etc

Yet when we prove these to be nothing but FA's the person or person's that caused us all this stress and heartach , are let off scott free .

Im disabled and cant leave the house alone or without my phone incase my car breaksdown etc as I cant walk more than 20 seconds , yet the police asked for my phone and told me that they'd have it back ASAP, now im told that I cant have it back until its all over, leaving me a virtual prisoner in my own home , I have PTSD from all the years of abuse my FA gave me, cant see my kids, have text messages saying I didnt rape her.

Yet when all this is dropped, nothing will happen to my FA and my life will never be the same again.

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnocentOne View Post
          Yes, Trial date is 27th April 2015... 8 months with it hanging over me and my family

So you have plenty of time to gather evidence. Can you access her FB and see if she puts anything interesting there?
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
            So you have plenty of time to gather evidence. Can you access her FB and see if she puts anything interesting there?
            Unfortunately I can't, I am not allowed to contact any of them, directly, indirectly or through a third person, so that means no looking on there facebook and no getting my friends to either. if they are watching there facebook like they have told me they are then they will be able to trace it all back to me, I have thought about asking a friend of mine to see what they are saying on there but then realised it would be classed as indirectly contacting them.
            "It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer" Sir William Blackstone (1765)

Comment

Originally posted by safedave View Post
              Stay strong, I cant believe we have to go though months of stress, sleepless nights , worry about what will happen next etc etc

Yet when we prove these to be nothing but FA's the person or person's that caused us all this stress and heartach , are let off scott free .

Im disabled and cant leave the house alone or without my phone incase my car breaksdown etc as I cant walk more than 20 seconds , yet the police asked for my phone and told me that they'd have it back ASAP, now im told that I cant have it back until its all over, leaving me a virtual prisoner in my own home , I have PTSD from all the years of abuse my FA gave me, cant see my kids, have text messages saying I didnt rape her.

Yet when all this is dropped, nothing will happen to my FA and my life will never be the same again.
              Yeah they will get away with it, but as they are found out as FA's they should be taken to court for wasting police time, I asked my barister if when the case is over and i have proven i am innocent if i could sue them for "Defamation of Character" but she told me as it's a criminal case I wouldn't be able to, and as I lost my job becasue of all this if i wanted to take them to court about that i would have to do a civil case against them to gain loss of earnings from them, which would cost me more money than i would get back.

The English Justice system is a unfair system to the innocent people who are accused of the worst things.

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnocentOne View Post
                Unfortunately I can't, I am not allowed to contact any of them, directly, indirectly or through a third person, so that means no looking on there facebook and no getting my friends to either. if they are watching there facebook like they have told me they are then they will be able to trace it all back to me, I have thought about asking a friend of mine to see what they are saying on there but then realised it would be classed as indirectly contacting them.

No that's not correct, it is not indirect contact because nobody is actually contacting them, only monitoring what is being said. I do that all the time. So do many others having been advised to do so - providing the profile if open to the public or you have a friend of a friend on their list - and their settings allow for you to see their friends' activities.

Nobody can tell who has been looking at their profile. Ask yourself - do you get any idea who's been having a snoop on yours? It's not like being on LinkedIn where you can see who's had a nosy.

Comment

No that's not correct, it is not indirect contact because nobody is actually contacting them, only monitoring what is being said. I do that all the time. So do many others having been advised to do so - providing the profile if open to the public or you have a friend of a friend on their list - and their settings allow for you to see their friends' activities.

Nobody can tell who has been looking at their profile. Ask yourself - do you get any idea who's been having a snoop on yours? It's not like being on LinkedIn where you can see who's had a nosy.
                  Oh, okay. There profiles are set to private but I'm not to sure if i have a friend who is a mutual with them, I will have to have a look at my friends list. Are they not able to track IP addresses then? you have a point, I don't know who has been on my page or not.

Comment

In one of the trials last year I was involved with, the def asked if he could get into trouble by monitoring FB and he was told by his QC that he had a right to defend himself and if he was not making contact then that was ok.

Comment

In one of the trials last year I was involved with, the def asked if he could get into trouble by monitoring FB and he was told by his QC that he had a right to defend himself and if he was not making contact then that was ok.
                      Oh right, thanks a lot I will surely do that Whats QC?

Comment

Queens Counsel- senior barrister. Client was paying privately.

If you do take screenshots obviously don't share them around with everybody. Keep them safe and hand them to the solicitor. A trial I was involved with last year was dumped on the 2nd day due to the Facebook evidence I found - so it's worth a go.

Comment

Working...
                        X