Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falsely accused of rape, been charged for 1 account of rape and to accounts of sexual assult...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by o my god View Post
    Well 1st fing Monday go and show ur Sol wot u have found,
    He don't want to see them till the morning of the hearing
    "It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer" Sir William Blackstone (1765)

Comment

Well 1st fing Monday go and show ur Sol wot u have found,
      I will, getting more and more stressed with it all now. why are people so grr
      "It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer" Sir William Blackstone (1765)

Comment

U r going Wednesday aren't u? ( magistrates)

Comment

U r going Wednesday aren't u? ( magistrates)
          Yeah, Magistrates Wednesday

Comment

Hold tight, for you, it's your life. For some others, you are just one of many. That's how it often felt to us anyway. It's one of the reasons that this forum is such a lifeline.

Comment

How did today go?

Comment

How did today go?
                We have to go at 9:30 which is in 2 hours, the suspense is horrible, I want this day to be over already!

Comment

Don't worry about today I no its not nice but nothing bad is going to happen,(well apart from being in court for something that u haven't done) try to relax,listen to music read a book take your mind off it

Comment

Don't worry about today I no its not nice but nothing bad is going to happen,(well apart from being in court for something that u haven't done) try to relax,listen to music read a book take your mind off it
                    We are sat in the waiting room, something interesting has happened. Theinnocentone will fill you in when we get home

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnocentOne'sWife View Post
                      We are sat in the waiting room, something interesting has happened. Theinnocentone will fill you in when we get home
                      What a day, what a day... Sat there for 4 hours nearly all to be told that they have no papers and no file from the police, they finally get them and i go in and all they do is give me a date for the crown hearing

Comment

I told u not to worry ( apart from the crown court date) the magistrates will not listen to the case, now its time to sit down with ur Sol and graver all u can to prove there lies, dont really no why they bother to send it to magistrates!!!!!!

Comment

I told u not to worry ( apart from the crown court date) the magistrates will not listen to the case, now its time to sit down with ur Sol and graver all u can to prove there lies, dont really no why they bother to send it to magistrates!!!!!!
                          Yeah, just got to wait to hear from the sol to get a date when to meet him to do all of that.
                          I gathered they wouldn't deal with it but I was hoping they would see that there is no point in it and throw it out, but as I was told they can't deal with it as its a "serious" case. They send it to the magistrates to waste tax payers money and so they have more to moan about in the next budget thing...

Comment

The whole thing is a fiasco but it won't change because it's money for the boys by and large. Even so, magistrates' is not pleasant when being FA of such offences so it may unsettle you for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by is there justice? View Post
                              The whole thing is a fiasco but it won't change because it's money for the boys by and large. Even so, magistrates' is not pleasant when being FA of such offences so it may unsettle you for a while.
                              Yeah, It hasnt unsettled me really... I'll be fine just can't wait till this is over really, then i can move on with my life with my fiancee

Comment

Everythings going well, I went to the crown court hearing and the pros was stumbling over his words, he didn't seem to now anything!! is that just an act or a good sign?

goood new I got accepted in uni for a law course

Comment

Working...
                                X