No announcement yet.

False Rape.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should My partner give the police a statment ?

I have read here anything given to the police will be used agaist me

I told the police that my partner has seen the bruises from the numerous attacks on me by my FA in the past and the police asked to interview her

She initially agreed and made an appointment with the police, however this was cancelled , because there was real rapes and actual victims that needed the sections help .

That was around 6 weeks ago and the police have not really been in touch to chase this up, until yesterday whereby they were demanding this be done before I answer bail in just over a week (no idea why)

My partner told them that she cant do it when the kids are in the house and no dates were arranged and the OIC said shed call at 930 today, she didnt.

So after all we have read on here, we wonder if it's actually a good idea or not that shes gives a statment ?

Any advice or guidence would be just great , thanks

Comment

I'm real not to sure if she should give an interview to the police or sol if you are charged, the police may now want to take an interview from her before they send it to the cps ( this could mean a rebail ). You may want to wait to hear from rf or CH as they may know a bit more about this

Comment

Thanks, just to add for clarity at the moment I've not been charged but I was arrested at interview and bailed.

Also My family member was contact by the police because my fa said she was told by my fa, that I was asked to leave in the months before I did, she said no he wasn't but stated as my fa us a "physco" she wasn't willing to make a statement for fear of her and her children's safety. I'm not so sure why the police were so desperate to talk to her when the stack of texts prove this lie to be a lie

Comment

I think that if the police ask to interview your ex she can't refuse
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

My wife was asked if she wanted to or not, it wasn't said she had to, I've read on here of spouses agreeing to and then regretting it as it was used against.

My family member said they didn't want to make a statement and that was that

Comment

If her statement is backing you then it can't hurt, had all my fa family behind me they interviewed her mum and nan as there statements backed what I said the cps did not want to use them

Comment

Seems pointless if cps want to play silly buggers

I intend to call them as witnesses if (and I prey to God every night) if goes as far as court.

My family and wife can back the fact I'm not a rapist, and that I wasn't asked to leave when she said, but the text messages I've provided provide much more power as they are direct from the fa herself

Comment

The cps are a bunch of arse I was ca!lling my family's don't think they like it but if they interview them then they can be used

Comment

Bump on the original question please as time is running short before I answer bail. Thanks

Comment

Do I disclose this to the police.

Bail at the police station next week, not yet charged, just arrested and bailed.

the FA said I was told to leave her in July, I have just found a social media post from Oct (the oct after not before the July) that states "XXX stop talking to my husband , go away and talk to your own husband" this was posted by my FA.

So my FA says she told me to leave , yet despite this, she is controlling me to the point that if anyone on social media (this was a random, married woman) spoke to me she would jump all over them .

So , at bail next week, do I print this and disclose it? or do I wait and see?

I have also found out that my FA seems to be telling lots of people about this "Rape" , I have read that's also a classic sign its a FA, a real victem wouldnt braodcast it like she is doing
                      , I also have all the text messages saying I didnt rape her and she was sorry for saying it and wanted us back together.

it still makes me wonder, why on earth im sat here, panicking about being held next week despite all the proof that this is just another FA.

Comment

Bump, sorry and thanks

Comment

Originally posted by safedave View Post
                          Bail at the police station next week, not yet charged, just arrested and bailed.

the FA said I was told to leave her in July, I have just found a social media post from Oct (the oct after not before the July) that states "XXX stop talking to my husband , go away and talk to your own husband" this was posted by my FA.

So my FA says she told me to leave , yet despite this, she is controlling me to the point that if anyone on social media (this was a random, married woman) spoke to me she would jump all over them .

So , at bail next week, do I print this and disclose it? or do I wait and see?

I have also found out that my FA seems to be telling lots of people about this "Rape" , I have read that's also a classic sign its a FA, a real victem wouldnt braodcast it like she is doing
                          , I also have all the text messages saying I didnt rape her and she was sorry for saying it and wanted us back together.

it still makes me wonder, why on earth im sat here, panicking about being held next week despite all the proof that this is just another FA.
                          Hello

Keep everything away from the police (for now)!
                          Do not tell the police that you have these messages!
                          make a copy of them and hide them. They will use them against you!!!

Comment

Marynarz is correct; your accuser will be re-interviewed to see if she can 'clarify' any of the discrepancies that you highlight.

The danger is that instead of confessing that it was all made up, she will come up with a convincing explanation which will become her revised statement.

'Keep your powder dry' is good advice
                            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

The advice Marynarz gave on your other thread equally applies here with the addition that if you do want someone to make a statement supporting you this should be arranged through your solicitor who will disclose it to CPS if necessary.
                              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Is this likley to piss off the OIC? As my partner agreed to give a statment saying she had seen the bruises of my beatings and disclose our sex life, in respect of the fact, i'm not capable of rape, before we had found and read this and other pages though ?

Also I dont have a solicitor as I have not been charged YET (and hopfully never).

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X