No announcement yet.

False Rape.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well ur family member statement will only back you up I take it? So I would suggest letting the police talk with them it can't hurt tou , did the police monition awayone else they were going to speak to people who lived next door or her family?

Comment

Phones are (eventually!) given back if there is nothing of interest on them.

In your case because the screen shots and texts are evidence the police will hold on to it until the CPS make a decision.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I said my FAM member didn't want to the oic

The oic said as the fa has named this person then the oic needs to look at it

I assume to use against me tho ????

I have another fFAM member who was witness to this fa beating someone up in a pub when she changed her mind about having sex in the toilet with a random man but the oic hasn't asked for there details (this was before I'd even met the fa)

My wife offered a statement to say she's seen the bruises on me but the oic hasn't taken this up either

No one else was mentioned to me by the oic

Comment

The police will not want to do anything that will undermine your fa that will be the job of your sol if charged, have u looked into sol the deal with fa were you are?

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
            The police will not want to do anything that will undermine your fa that will be the job of your sol if charged, have u looked into sol the deal with fa were you are?

No not yet as I can't afford and understand till I'm charged I can't get legal aid ?

Any reccomendations for East Manchester

Comment

Sorry to ask again but is it likely my fa will have been shown the text messages by now ?

Comment

I would have thought so, theres a thread some were that recommends sol will if I can find it

Comment

Following on from another thread I have just read

My FA used to make threat to force me to have sex with her and force me to masterbate infront of her.

I made a complaint regarding the control and domestic violence and she was cautioned

However I didnt mention the fact that if I didnt have sex or masterbate she would either smack me around or scream at me that I was having an affair and make threats towards me , I didnt mention it as I felt so disguting and that no one would ever believe me .

In light of what I have read, is it worth me making the complaint ? or will it be seen as "tit for tat" or will it be said that "i should have done it as part of the DV complaint"

Thanks

Comment

Have you taken this to sol, they would b the best person to advice on this I sure they will take the into consideration that u were a beating down man

Comment

Dont have one as I have not been charged

Comment

I started therapy for Post Tramanic Stress because of the beating that my FA used to give me, my worker told me that being forced to masterbate or have sex with my FA was sexual abuse and that I should be reporting it to the police.

However, I dont want to be looked down upon as someone who is firing back an allegation in order to stop the allegation against me, tit for tat if you like.

RF Et El - Would it therefore be better to wait until I can clear my name and then mate a complaint, I have, in the same "batch" of text messages that say "no you never raped me" are ones from my FA saying to me "you need to be masterbating tonight or else I will be thinking whereelse is it going and you dont want that" and other messages along the same lines.

Thanks all.

Comment

Sorry to bump but my head is literally everywhere , we have SS crawling over us because of a LIE, I cant sleep because of a LIE, It feels like the world is against me because of a LIE , I cant stop thinking about losing my kids and wife because of a LIE .

I know there isnt anything anyone can do about any of that though...

BUT

Can any please give some advise on my last post, thanks.

Comment

Sorry I haven't read all your thread but in answer to your last post, the general advice is not to give anything to the police at this stage that will help you as they will either "lose" it or tell the FA'er and allow her to change her story to counter the new information.
                            However, if you have caste iron evidence which will corroborate your allegation, then I would seek the advice of a solicitor for legal advice. Many will do a free half hour initial consultation.
                            Hope that helps
                            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Was your fa a child when the so called abused happened ?

Comment

Myhome

It's too late for that as I didn't take a solicitor in with me and I answered all questions. I then gave the oic a text message sent by the fa saying I didn't rape her and many more disproving other lies, I have all these bbacked up

Om God

No she was an adult, passed her thirties

Comment

Working...
                                X