False Rape.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by safedave View Post

Will the police view this in a negative light ? can they force this person to be interviewed?
    Don't worry too much; the police have a bit of experience in interrogating unwilling witnesses!

It's good that they are investigating evidence in your favour.....
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
      Don't worry too much; the police have a bit of experience in interrogating unwilling witnesses!

It's good that they are investigating evidence in your favour.....
      Cheers for that, Im not sure if thats why the OIC wants to interview said family member as the message from the OIC was "whats the contact details of XXX please"

No reason as to why etc but i cant think of any other reason tbh

Comment

Can I ask also :

Once the police view the screen shots of the texts saying "NO youve not raped me" from 2 years ago and also the messages of my ex begging me not to leave her, after the dates shes told the police that I was asked to leave and begging me to go back AFTER I have left her, what happens next?

Will my FA'er be interviewed (Taped?) and will the text messages be shown her and will she then be given the chance to change her sotry/withdrawl the FA ?

Ta

Comment

My understanding is that whenever new "evidence" is offered then it is investigated which does mean the FA'er will be asked about it and will be given the opportunity to change her story to fit. However, screenshots etc which are timed and dated are difficult to argue away and the FA'er will have to be a very good story teller to wriggle out of those....
          It's best not to give the police information which will help you unless with a solicitor's advice
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

You fa should have all ready been interviewed before you were, I'm not sure if they will show her the text.
            Have you been charged yet?

Comment

I've not been charged and as such cant get a solicitor on legal aid yet, so when my police asked for my mobile, with the screen shots in question on them, I handed it over.

The only thing the FA could say is "I didnt send them" as it shows her name but not number , but there are around 500 messages in total .

So she will be reinterviwed and asked "Why did you send a text saying he didnt rape you" etc ?

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
                You fa should have all ready been interviewed before you were, I'm not sure if they will show her the text.
                Have you been charged yet?
                She was interviwed before me yes

I told them about the text in my interview

and they took my phone 2 days later

Will the police now re interview my FA and ask her about the texts ?

Comment

They will ask her about them yes, why did you only have them in screen shot did you change ur fone? Did you have a duty sol with you when you were interviewed?
                  Why did she tx or message you saying that you didn rape her if yo don't mind me asking?

Comment

Thanks , will that have happened by now as it was almost 4 weeks ago now ?

No, I knew what was coming as she had promised it the night I left her and when I picked up my kids

She rang the police the night I left her to try and stop me and told the police (2 years ago) that I had raped her , the police advised her to make a statment to get me arrested, however as I had also made alligations (that she now has a caution for ) she didnt want arresting either

so the next day she text me , saying she was sorry, begging me to come back, I then asked why she'd made up a disgusting lie and posed the question "have I ever raped you" her reply was simply "NO"

Yes its a new phone so thats why its only screenshots , however its taken from a whatsapp chat log of 2 years ago.

Comment

Hopefully the police will see wot she is doing, and could see it as away to getting back at you.
                      Don't trust the police, they will prob try to put words in her mouth.
                      Have you got your phone back now? When is your next bail date?did you have a sol when you were interviewed?

Comment

Hopefully the police will see wot she is doing, and could see it as away to getting back at you.
                        Don't trust the police, they will prob try to put words in her mouth.
                        Have you got your phone back now? When is your next bail date?did you have a sol when you were interviewed?
                        I really do hope so

No the police have told me I won't get it back till either its dropped or goes to court

Mid sept and no

Will the fa have been called in again ?

Ironically I've just had another email from the oic saying they would like my family members number as there name was mentioned by the fa

Comment

Do not speak to the police again without a sol they will advise you on what to say and what not to say,
                          Do not give the police anything that can help you(they are not there to help you but prove you have done something you have not).
                          I would surgest going and see a sol asap as to getting ur fone back (you should get the 1st half hour free).
                          Please please remember the police are only there for the fa and getting there conviction rates up.
                          Wot part of the country are you from?

Comment

Will my fa have been interviewed again by now ?

Oic told me that they wanted my phone ,it felt like I didn'thave a cchoice

Can I take a duty Sol when Igo for bail inna few weeks ?

Comment

You should be able to but you may to check with rf, I would check with a sol before you give any of your family's no's out.
                              I don't really understand why they would have your fone for so long, were the only copy's of screen shots on there?
                              U can pm wot part of the country you at in if you like?

Comment

You should be able to but you may to check with rf, I would check with a sol before you give any of your family's no's out.
                                I don't really understand why they would have your fone for so long, were the only copy's of screen shots on there?
                                U can pm wot part of the country you at in if you like?
                                My FAM member wants nothing to do with it as they know how crazy my ex is,can the police force them to makeva statement?

Yes just cops of screenshots and the email back ups of whatsapp plus quite a few emails re the kids etc

The oic has said they are keeping till its over either way

North west England

Comment

Working...
                                X