Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Rape.......

Hi

I was arrested and bailed "a while ago" ...I dont want to give too many specific details for fear of the accuser seeing this.

I was accused of rape a few years ago and that my ex had asked me to leave her house in febuary

we lived toghter for a long time after both the alledged raped and the "being asked to leave" thats because there was no rape and no asking of me to leave nor end the relationship.

I eventually left my ex after I was hit many a times by them, my ex made a threat that if I were to leave her she would tell the police I raped her

My ex partner accepted a caution for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE on me

Some years have passed and there is a custody battle ongong, something that my ex has had the upperhand in, however in recent times it seems that the pendulum has swung and it might be that the authoritys are about to be forced to listen to our children and thius the moment might swing away from my ex.

It was after these develpoments and the fact that I made it known to the authoritys that my children have sisters and brothers from an affair i had been having

the next thing is I was then arrested and accused of rape

Just after I left my ex lots of SMS messages were sent begging me to go back, one of my messages were "have I ever raped you" the reply was "No" there is a good reason I asked this but if I say why, it'll run the risk of the person in question identifying.

I also have over 100 SMS text messages from my ex begging me not to leave her and not to divoce her in the 6 weeks before I left her, however that was months after she has told the police she asked me to leave.

I was feeling ok ish, until I read here about keeping your powder dry as she can change the details and it be accepted as fact without any questions being asked, because I have provided the police with over 150 SMS messages, details of online accounts, details that her asking me to leave was a lie, the text messaging saiying that I had NEVER raped her and details of the custody case that show she has never brough this up.

I went into the police interview and refused a solicitor as I KNEW this was coming and thats why I had saved all thoes messages after all these years.

I dont know what to do or say now, im on bail, I have asked the officer to reply to the 20 odd emails I have sent with proof this is not just a case without evidence but that its a LIE desgined to keep me away from my kids, but the oficer hasnt.

I'd also like to know, if I can PROVE that this is a LIE , can I then PROVE that this person is a DANGER to my children as she is so unstable her hate for me is getting worse and she cant represent my children affectly.

Hi Dave and welcome to the forum,

Unfortunately quite a few false rape accusations seem to be prompted by custody issues, in fact I honestly believe that there is a website somewhere advising women that they can delay proceedings and possibly determine them in their favour by making such an accusation against the father! At the very least there will be a delay for you as a result of this as the custody issue will go on hold while the allegation will be investigated and this may take a time as the officer is probably dealing with lots of similar cases

Originally posted by safedave View Post
    I was accused of rape a few years ago and that my ex had asked me to leave her house in febuary

Just to clarify your wording, presumably this accusation was made by your ex against her? (rather than a separate accusation altogether)

I was feeling ok ish, until I read here about keeping your powder dry as she can change the details and it be accepted as fact without any questions being asked, because I have provided the police with over 150 SMS messages, details of online accounts, details that her asking me to leave was a lie, the text messaging saiying that I had NEVER raped her and details of the custody case that show she has never brough this up.

Keeping the defence case close to the chest is more significant if the allegation is made for a significant date or time and the accused has proof he was elsewhere at that time; the accuser would then have the opportunity to explain that the trauma and stress has resulted in them getting the dates and/or times muddled and it actually happened on another occasion.

In your case it is going to be difficult for your ex to say she didn't send the texts as I guess modern technology can prove otherwise.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Case

Yes sorry, I was trying to keep the wording slack, the accusation of rape is by my ex, she said it happened over 3 years ago, there are no other allegation form her nor anyone else. Part of the statment given by her was that I was asked to leave the family home almost a year after I had apparelty raped her but I refused to do so.

I thought it important to include that part, as despite the fact its not anything that says I've broken the law, it shows that its all one big lie, as I have 6 weeks worth ofSMS from her AFTER she alledged I was told toleave by HER that were messages from HER begging ME to stay with her, not leave her, not divoce her etc etc etc

As an addendum , the police have my mobile phone , I have nothing to hide, I have given them access to my medical records to prove my injurys from domestic violence , can I ask that the internet usage and mobile of my ex is also looked into by the police? I suspect (for reasons I cant say because it will idenfiy me to my ex) that she has been googling stuff about stopping contact and changing kids names etc

Thanks for putting my mind at ease with regard to the info I have shared , my ex has given a window of 24 days for the rape and stated a month when I was told to leave, no specific details given (because its a lie) and if she changes the date shes says she asked me to leave then that can be proved a lie as AFTER I left her she was still BEGGING me to go back.

Days before I left her, she also posted on social media warning another woman to stop talking to me and to "Speak with your own partner not mine" these were public conversations, not private ones.
      Last edited by safedave; 30 July 2014, 09:33 AM.

Comment

I hope you have screenshot those conversations......
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I sure did, there are hundrends backed up via the whatsapp backup function

The police have my phone now, so I am unable to go out as I am disabled and if I were to have an issue I couldnt call for help

Im also worried about the state of mt ex's mental health (has always been in question) after this last allegation

My current wife is also going to interviwed by the police as she has been aware of the abuse I suffered

Is there anyway I can press the police for a counter complaint (once I clear my name) for the sake of my sanity ......I have been diagnosed with PTSD following on from the YEARS of abuse I suffered and for my kids saftey ?????
          Last edited by safedave; 1 August 2014, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Hi Dave have you thought that the only way or ex can get legal aid now is to say u abused her as the laws have changed, believe me I had a 3yr court battle for my son then a yr later get arrested from rapping my ex same as you but multi able times no dates give and now have a court date of monday

Comment

nah, shes always been on legal aid.

You were charged then ? WTF ?

Comment

I was charged about a yr ago, and believe me legal aid has changed if u don't clam abuse u don't get it anymore, I was about to take my ex back to court to see what school my son was starting and bang get this **** on my door step only thing she could have done as the court says if she Dose not play ball then my son would come and live with m, wouldn't happen with this going on as no court would touch it, and now haven't seen my son in over a year as hand overs were between her and me

Comment

the cases started before legal aid changed and is still ongoing , as far as im aware , if youve got it you wont lose it????

Comment

OMG is right the rules changed in 2012, legal aid is now only available in divorce and custody cases if the woman claims to be a victim of domestic violence or other abuse.

In fact if you phone up a solicitor to ask about divorce on legal aid they will ask you if you've been abused as it is the only way you qualify. Talk about giving yet another reason for false allegations to made in a situation where there is often tension and ill feeling anyway !
                    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

Our case started before the changes came into place (JUST)

Once you have legal aid and the case is ongoing, you dont lose it if your not a "victem" do you ???

Comment

My case started in 2010 and we both losted it, now my mum and dad have taken her to court to see my son and guess what she has legal aid!!! The legal system is one big fcuk up and will continue to be so when people can make up lies and are aloud to get all the help they want

Comment

Our case started under legal aid and although the "Final hearing was a few months ago" it was immediatly listed for review (Ironically the review was a few weeks after the complaint of rape) I assume however, as its the same case, its not been "ended" and a ne case started, that she wouldnt have lost her legal aid?

Comment

Can I ask the police to also check her internet and phone usage in the same way they have taken my phone away ?

There are call recordings on her phone that indicate she is the aggressor , also I suspect there are , as people say here, searches for websites about how to force stop contact with my kids and maybe even the legal aid issue, as I got a letter from Cafcass asking for a consent for safguarding checks "Before the forst hearing" I have asked if this was a typo as we are 2 years down the line , but as of yet, I have not heard back.

Comment

The poilice have had my phone for a month now , they have found a conversation with my ex and a close family member on it and are now asking for this family members details, I assume because my ex admitted to my family member that she hit me.

However the close family member and I arent on speaking terms at the moment owing to a bloody stupid family falling out, that, wasnt actally anything to do with me

Will the police view this in a negative light ? can they force this person to be interviewed?

Comment

Working...
                              X