False Rape.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by safedave View Post
    Just when I thought there was light... I have been re arrested and held for another 5 hours because my fa has now made up another lie. My solicitor advised against a no comment interview and told me to blow it out of the water... So I did and I think in pretty spectacular style..... Doesn't make it any easier at all and now I've a new bail date, after xmas , these lies are just about keeping me away from my kids, it's going to crush me as it'll be my first xmas without them.
    I know it's hard but your truly not alone, I never thought people had as much evil in them as it's clear now some people do and will stop at nothing to get what they want. Xmas will be hard for us both this year mate that's if my ex hasn't managed to get me locked up by then with all her fa

Comment

Thanks

I have a copy of a CAFCASS style report , basically in that it says "I do not want my kids to have contact with there dad" not because im a danger as a "rapist" or anything like that, but because "he makes kids fib" now , wouldn't you have told that professional that you were worried about contact because of the dad being a rapist , not because of kids telling fibs????

I was tempted to share this with the OIC but on reflection, if I do, i'll probabley be arressted yet again on a further count of made up story tales that the police are calling rape.

Comment

Originally posted by safedave View Post
        I was tempted to share this with the OIC ...
        The general advice is not to share anything with the OIC unless through your solicitor.
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi Everyone.

It's been a while.

In truth, I have been through utter HELL, the help and support here is fantastic, but I simply couldn't be around the subject anymore so had little choice to walk away from the forum, I hope that isnt seen as selfish, I have complex PTSD from the abuse and violence handed out by my ex (who is also my FA here).

So, to re cap.

I was arrested one week after I got re married.

I have not seen my children since the day I re married (Children with my ex, the FA'er)

I was arrested in Oct for a second rape , that on the time line happened BEFORE the first.

This week I have received the great news that the CPS will NFA the case, the relief is utterly amazing, however strange at the same time as I KNEW I was innocent ,I had a cache of evidence to prove it !

Onto my next point, anger and upset.

This was done to keep me from my kids, she'd said "Leave me and you'll never see your kids again" along with "Leave me and i'll tell the police you raped me"

I asked the OIC if my FA'er will be charged with either WPT or PCJ, the answer, was NO (Its Greater Manchester Police, the same ones on TV that said they'll let every FA off scott free)

BUT...Here is the evidence I have :

I have a text message a few weeks before the FA saying she'll get me out of her life for good.

I have a text message from the day AFTER I left her admitting that I'd never raped her (The police were called the night I left as she refused to let me leave and she made her raoe comment then)

She told the Police she had attempted to kick me out after I'd raped her (the second time, but didn't mention the first) in March 2012, however I have text messages all the way from Aug/SEpt/Oct 2012 from my ex BEGGING me not to leave her and the BEGGING me to go back after I'd left her.

So there are at least 2 LIES that have EVIDENCE to back them up...What can I do about it? shes poison to my kids , she'll try something again in the future (having already told cafcass I was a pedophile and then retracting it a few days later and then mentioning it all throughout the custody case) , if action isn't taken against her I fear for the safety of myself, my family and of my alienated children (Cafcass closed the case once she cried rape, with nothing but email contact, something that she has now also broken)

So Thank you for the support.
          We have more good new that lies weren't belived

However GMP have failed in there duty to protect me, a victim of her abusive, violence and control when with her (she was cautioned) and now some 3 years later, she is still able to abuse me yet GMP have seen fit to do nothing .

The elation turned to anger real quick !

Comment

There you are!

it's been "interesting" emailing you! I am sooo pleased you got the NFA. Trouble is, even with evidence that proves there are lies being told, the police / CPS will rarely want to prosecute as they think that this would stop real victims coming forward.

Real victims know they are telling the truth so there would be no change to their stories.

I think it's just an excuse to keep allowing these cases, even the false ones, to keep going so the police / CPS can reach their Government-set rape conviction targets. It has nothing to do with guilt or innocence, truth or lies. It's about meeting targets......
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hello RF....

The support of you and others has been amazing and something I cant repay.

Sadly I suspect you're right i, i mean, you have seen part of the evidence first hand that PROVES she lied !

Yet im expected after, 10 years of domestic violence and abuse, followed by 11 months of hell and alienated kids, a broken court order and been forced to not seem my kids in a year to get "Closure" from a NFA

What a great system it is.

Comment

Cannot imagine how you must be feeling. High/low???

I feel such anger and despair in these processes. So unfair to the falsely accused.

Emotionally, we have to survive this and try hard to accept the biased approach.

I've contacted a few solicitors with a view to trying to expose the lies and address the suffering that it caused. Financially, it is out of the question for us.

So we are left trying to come to terms with something that has caused significant unnecessary upset.

Comment

I got the email, I was pancied

Then High

Then Angry

Then sad

Then Happy

ETCETCETC

And so its been like that for a week now.

Comment

Working...
                  X