X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news!

Comment

Finally over

Hi, thank you for all your comments they are much appreciated. Sorry I haven't posted sooner but I've had to wait because of the cps to see what's happening :/. They were originally given two weeks to serve an incitement but they have just waited untill the two month time limit was over. I'm now glad to say that this nightmare is completely over now and I just wanted to say thanks to all the people on here for they're help and well wishes. I found this forum an incredible help emotionally, it alowed me to see that I'm not the only one that has had to deal with this unfair and vindictive scenario. My heart goes out to anybody else that's had to suffer false accusations and I hope that thing go as they should for them. The only advise I can give is to stay as strong as possible and keep your family and real friends close because they are the ones that know you and know your not the monster that people are trying to make you out to be. Tell the truth and when it comes to the law then make sure you find a good lawyer that you trust and I know it's hard but be patient. Thanks again and peace to all

Comment

Great result! You can now restart your life......
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

This is excellent news - but please don't underestimate the time it may take to rebuild you emotions and your life......
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
          X