Fighting for Justice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting for Justice!

I recently came across this site and wish I had found it long ago. We, as a family have know we are not the only ones out there fighting an injustice, but at times it has felt so. The last 18 months have been a living nightmare, aided and a abetted by an unbelievable, although very sure you would believe, legal system that not only failed to extinguish a FA , but 'Fanned' the flames until it consumed us all, and took away the Liberty of an innocent young man.
    Saying that we may be continually knocked down by various factors, but are most definitely NOT OUT,and never will be until his name is cleared and he is free to live his life again. Why does this happen time and time again ?? I have sent letters to both The Lord Chief Justice and Chris Grayling but have had no reply's But I will continue and so will my family to seek out the justice my son deserves, as I will not let him carry this around with him for the rest of his life. I read once, You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. There have been people who have taken advantage of our desperation, but no more. We have closed yet another chapter in my son's fight, but the book is far from over. We all have HOPE, it helps us turn the next page, and FAITH, that we hold onto tightly that allows us to completely commit and believe in the outcome.

Hi angelheart and welcome - really sorry to read of yet another innocent person let down by the "justice" system.
    Chris Grayling won't answer your letters, he is only interested in getting people behind bars and then making their lives even more of a misery once there.
    You could try your MP and of course Stephen Fry who recently stirred the hornets' nest. Nigel Evans MP, recently NG after 11 months of injustice also may be interested.
    Good luck and please let us know how you get on MH
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
    X