Polygraph results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be good if something came out of it RF

It's complicated as he has no straightforward right of appeal, legally we would be appealing the decision not to allow us to vacate the plea. That would be at crown court and we have spent quite an amount so far so would need legal aid. Not sure about timescales either. It's all new ground to us.

However probation can go to court to have the supervision order rescinded if they believe it is not necessary. That would not necessarily get rid of the SOR unfortunately.

We will just have to see what can be done. The last question he answered about the legal process was a bit longer than I wrote and doesn't reflect well on our legal team. It refers to him feeling he was bullied into a plea bargain.

I am also contacting the mental health team here and possible MIND.

We are just starting the complaints process against first solicitor so lots to keep us busy.

Comment

Why not tell Mark Barlow about this update and see if he thinks he can do anything to help with an appeal.....anything is worth a go and this looks quite promising
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hub says he will wait for PO to get back to him first as Mark is in the middle of moving and he is conscious how generous he has been with advice lately.

Comment

Hub met with PO again. She confirmed that her Manager agrees hub will not be sent on any courses but it leaves them with a problem because they are supposed to send him as part of his sentence.

She advises that hub contacts Chris Grayling ( yeah) with all evidence and polygraph, also suggested MP until she remembered he is retiring. Can we contact another MP who is not ours? Thinking Nigel Evans. Also look for pressure groups. She has stated she will attend court if we can get there and support hub.

Hub is emailing Mark again but we are conscious of not pestering him when not actually paying.

Also we have started preparing for complaint to the Law Society again with PO's backing.

PO worries that if she goes to court to remove the order regarding SO courses then they will feel they have to replace it with something else, it's a mess really, as usual.

If only the polygraph would become accepted. Maybe time for an official petition?

Comment

I've known some guys not have G-CSP as part of their sentence plane plus of course at the bottom of the leaflets there is a list of people who would not be suitable, one of which is "males who are in denial"......

Email me your phone number (will take me ages to find it on my computer as you aren't a client) and we can chat about this.

Grayling will be of no use whatsoever. Nigel Evans is swamped with requests for help. Plus he was not in your other half's situation where he was pressured into a guilty plea. I am surprised that Mark didn't attempt to appeal it as some guilty pleas under hubby's circumstances have been appealed.

If you won an appeal then you could think of who you might be able to sue.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thanks RF, will email our number. We are out all day today but should be home most of tomorrow apart from dog walk!

Hopefully hub's mental health record could help as he had been hospitalised due to suicide attempts before I met him plus the depression underlying that.

I thought Nigel Evans may be swamped.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
              X