Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen Cooper

Hi
    I can see that this person is not very well liked in this forum. Please can you let me know why I shouldn't use him as he promised to help with investigation and collection of evidence which might help me. He was praising his work and success rate. Did anyone used his service and can confirm?
    If not him, what I should now, till my bail in 2 months? I don't want to sit and wait. Employ private detective? The bail might be postponed few times and will be then difficult to came up with any evidence or so.
    Please advise.

Comment

Originally posted by brutallyawake View Post
      Hi
      I can see that this person is not very well liked in this forum. Please can you let me know why I shouldn't use him as he promised to help with investigation and collection of evidence which might help me. He was praising his work and success rate. Did anyone used his service and can confirm?
      If not him, what I should now, till my bail in 2 months? I don't want to sit and wait. Employ private detective? The bail might be postponed few times and will be then difficult to came up with any evidence or so.
      Please advise.
      Unfortunately he does make these promises and wins your confidence, we thought he could do all he has promised you and it gave us such faith, but it's not true. I can hardly read his name now but fyi he does keep an eye on this forum. I found the whole experience in dealing with him completely heartbreaking. It's so hard to find the right person to help you, we tried private detectives as well and they weren't much better. Once you find the right person it makes such a huge difference, but it does take time, even the right solicitor and barrister helps and makes such a difference. This forum should really be able to help you and give you the support you need - good luck.

Comment

Thank you SoUnfair for you answer. i would really appreciate if others people can help me with suggestions and advise.

Comment

It really is not necessary to pay out a lot of money before being charged, especially if you may not be reimbursed if you are NFA'd.

There are dozens of fabulous legal aid solicitors and barristers, if you are eligible, and also some wonderful private client solicitors and barristers.

If you look on

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...t-solicitors&p

.... you might find one suitable for you.

Most of the time a private investigator is really not necessary as much of the investigation can be done by the solicitor and/or barrister / client support at no extra cost. However, if you feel you really do need a PI then I can personally recommend Jason Woodcock at

http://www.andersonchance.com/private-investigations

Private client solicitors charges vary immensely. You would need to "shop around" and ask the solicitors how much they would charge as a ball-park figure. Some include the cost of a barrister or QC in that, and others do not. Some accept installments and some do not.
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Stephen Cooper & The Rustem Guardian Team

Hi

I came across this thread and was surprised as to what people had written. So just wanted to share my personal experience here. I met Mr Cooper back in 2014 September when my fiancé was being falsely accused of Historical Rape, Sexual Assult and Perverting the course of justice. As you all must know they are the worst most serious allegations. I did my research and found Mr Cooper. When I met him with my fiancé,we were very confident that the case would be dealt with excellent services. He then introduced us to Mr Tim Rustem of Rustem Guardian and when we met him and discussed with him we were really happy. Since we met them, I was in continuous contact with the whole Rustem Guardian Team. The way I was treated was remarkable. You will not find any solicitors who would be available any second of the day to talk to. I spoke to all the 3 Brother's (Mr Tim Rustem. Mr Tolga Rustem and Mr Tansel Rustem ) and have never felt so comfortable and stress free in my life. Not only did they work so hard on my case but they also were very supportive emotionally and mentally. They gave me continued support over the telephone no matter what time of the day it would be. Spent hours on the phone just so that I would be assured that everything will be ok and they wouldn't get off the phone until they found me to be satisfied. Till date I have never heard felt so great. They had assigned my case with their highly experienced Solicitor, Mrs Darekshan Salaria, who was outstanding. I gave her probably headaches but never once did any of them show any kind of negative vibe. Mrs Salaria, very highly experienced with excellent in depth knowledge knew exactly what she was doing. I actually felt quite comfortable in the whole case because of Rustem Guardian.
            When you actually interact with the Rustem Guardian team you will be surprised as to how you are treated and will understand the value of them. Thats when you will realise that their charges as a matter of fact are nothing in comparison to your life and the comfort and stress free time that you live because of them.
            Of course who ever comes in this situation, I'm sure would agree no matter how confident you are that you will win the case, but there is always that gut feeling that makes you think "What if.." hence that pulls you to assign solicitors to your case to help you.
            Its but natural for one to look at the charges and think " Oh My God" too expensive and then just write off firms but you must always give the credit where its due. Believe me I tell you from experience, It may seem that they are doing nothing but that silent period may seem nothing for you but they are continuously in contact with the CPS and doing everything they can. Getting an NFA involves hard work and is not done just like that.
            So I would like to advise all of you who feel that you have been treated unfairly and not happy just would like you to know that they are an outstanding team and they have dealt with us very effectively.
            My outcome was an NFA..ALL THANKS TO THEM. RUSTEM GUARDIAN ARE THE BEST!!

Comment

Very pleased you had such a good experience with Rustem Guardian and co.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy&Proud View Post
                Hi

I came across this thread and was surprised as to what people had written. So just wanted to share my personal experience here. I met Mr Cooper back in 2014 September when my fiancé was being falsely accused of Historical Rape, Sexual Assult and Perverting the course of justice. As you all must know they are the worst most serious allegations. I did my research and found Mr Cooper. When I met him with my fiancé,we were very confident that the case would be dealt with excellent services. He then introduced us to Mr Tim Rustem of Rustem Guardian and when we met him and discussed with him we were really happy. Since we met them, I was in continuous contact with the whole Rustem Guardian Team. The way I was treated was remarkable. You will not find any solicitors who would be available any second of the day to talk to. I spoke to all the 3 Brother's (Mr Tim Rustem. Mr Tolga Rustem and Mr Tansel Rustem ) and have never felt so comfortable and stress free in my life. Not only did they work so hard on my case but they also were very supportive emotionally and mentally. They gave me continued support over the telephone no matter what time of the day it would be. Spent hours on the phone just so that I would be assured that everything will be ok and they wouldn't get off the phone until they found me to be satisfied. Till date I have never heard felt so great. They had assigned my case with their highly experienced Solicitor, Mrs Darekshan Salaria, who was outstanding. I gave her probably headaches but never once did any of them show any kind of negative vibe. Mrs Salaria, very highly experienced with excellent in depth knowledge knew exactly what she was doing. I actually felt quite comfortable in the whole case because of Rustem Guardian.
                When you actually interact with the Rustem Guardian team you will be surprised as to how you are treated and will understand the value of them. Thats when you will realise that their charges as a matter of fact are nothing in comparison to your life and the comfort and stress free time that you live because of them.
                Of course who ever comes in this situation, I'm sure would agree no matter how confident you are that you will win the case, but there is always that gut feeling that makes you think "What if.." hence that pulls you to assign solicitors to your case to help you.
                Its but natural for one to look at the charges and think " Oh My God" too expensive and then just write off firms but you must always give the credit where its due. Believe me I tell you from experience, It may seem that they are doing nothing but that silent period may seem nothing for you but they are continuously in contact with the CPS and doing everything they can. Getting an NFA involves hard work and is not done just like that.
                So I would like to advise all of you who feel that you have been treated unfairly and not happy just would like you to know that they are an outstanding team and they have dealt with us very effectively.
                My outcome was an NFA..ALL THANKS TO THEM. RUSTEM GUARDIAN ARE THE BEST!!
                Lucky you ! Others who have met him would love to be saying that! Good that you had such a fantastic experience with RG - you sound so confident, happy and elated considering you have had such a bad experience (in your partner being accused of three such bad crimes) - let's hope all the people on this forum can feel like that one day!
                Last edited by SoUnfair; 14 May 2015, 05:58 PM.

Comment

For those who have no money and who are worried sick about the outcome of their cases, I feel that I must point out that 99% of NFA’s on this forum and on others, relate to cases where legal aid solicitors assisted and no money was paid out. Also most not guilty verdicts at trial on these forums are usually via legal aid solicitors and barristers.

I’d hate to think that new members might really believe that to get an NFA or not guilty verdicts, then they must pay out a lot of money to do so. We've had people on here who have had loved ones convicted after paying privately and as we know, we've had many who went with recommended legal aid lawyers, and got their not guilty verdicts.

I reiterate, I am pleased so see such a good write-up about Rustem Guardian sols. This is the second one on this thread I think

Comment

I spoke to Stephen Cooper but no way have we got £30.000!! and that was the cheap option. However by googling him I found this forum so that was a positive.
                    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Stephen Cooper and The Rustem Guardian Team

To "Sounfair"

Precisely my point. Carrying such a massive burden day & night not knowing what will happen next, trust me when I say if it was not for the whole Ristem Guardian team I honestly think I would have fallen seriously sick. Having to be rebailed again and again of course it fears one that what may be the reason behind the rebail, that's when you start to feel anything can happen.
                      But knowing all of this was false and still going through such a hard time, Mr Tim Rustem on our very first meeting made me feel as if he's taking on a case of bis own family. One thing that I would like to commend and would love to do it again and again and would want everyone to know that all 3 Brothers and again I quote the names , Mr Tim Rustem' Mr Tolga Rustem and Mr Tansel Rustem, try all are the most considerate, caring and the most hard working. There was a solution to every single hinge that came in the way and the solution was always more or less within 24 hours.
                      I have personally spoken to All 3 and every one of them spent literally hours on the phone to comfort my every worry. They are totally to credit for my strength and courage. My partner spoke to them 2 times altogether. Once in the signing of papers and second for the good news. Through out it was me that dealt the whole case. How much support they all gave me its beyond belief.
                      Putting the professional point aside, to comment on them just as people, well I couldn't put in words as nothing can really express their great personalities. Just honestly I think second best desicion after choosing to be my fiancé's fiancee, would be to choose Rustem Guardian to deal with my case. I literally gave my life in their hands and they handled with so much care and returned it back with a greater life.
                      So happy and so pleased with them

Comment

Stephen Cooper and the Rustem Guardian team

To "Rights Fighter"

Thank you for appreciating my happiness. It's highly appreciated.

My point is if you personally experience something not so good with one you should not go straight on the net posting such posts in such away. Don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and freedom of speech is your right but just be careful you are putting ones reputation at steak.

Those people who are posting negative posts as such are stopping those who may very will only need Rustem Guardian. As my example, I don't have words to commend the team.

I recommend Rustem Guardian for every single serious matter. As I feel and believe their is no value to your life,no money can equal to your life, hence in these matters I think people are willing to do anything. I also have experience of being charged too much and not being justified for the price I have paid with a few companies so I know how exactly that feels but Ristem Guardian, I would beg to differ,they are the best team I have come across.

As for your point regarding the NFA's being concluded mostly by legal aid, I can not and will not comment on that as I don't have the facts and figures but I will say this much that the price that you pay is for your life, trust me if all the people had the money they would definitely got for private.
                        Also the 99% of NFA's that you say are through legal aid for all we are to know they may very well be Rustem Guardian clients as Rustem Guardian do do legal aid too. They look at your circumstances and work accordingly. They put the facts forward that if it's through legal aid this this will be included and if it's privately then this this is included. They do work that I can tell you with guarantee no legal aid solicitor would have ever done. I say this because I started off with legal aid solicitors the worst decision I ever made and when Rustem Guardian spoke about being able to seek legal aid I myself refused and said no,
                        So just wanted to clear the air a little regarding the point that you raised about legal aid and private.
                        My topic and everyone else's on this forum is directly to Stepgen Cooper and the Rustem Guardian team so i. Writing accordingly.
                        Also we can see Mr Tim Rustem has been awarded for his high calibre and outstanding work.
                        I mean even the award providing team have acknowledged Mr Tim Rustem for his excellence in his field.
                        Once again I'd like to say the best Solicitirs and the very best of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy&Proud View Post
                          ......I met Mr Cooper back in 2014 September when my fiancé was being falsely accused of Historical Rape, Sexual Assult and Perverting the course of justice........Not only did they work so hard on my case but they also were very supportive emotionally and mentally......My outcome was an NFA.
                          Thanks for your endorsement of Rustem Guardian but I suspect a lot of the credit for your fiancée's NFA was down to you and how you have supported him; you write as if the FA happened to you so you obviously did a lot of the spade work for the defence!
                          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I think it's time to stop blowing this particular trumpet. If you read cases on here you will see that most of us have lost businesses, jobs, property etc etc - I personally am facing bankruptcy in the not too distant future. Yes we would all like to pay for the best defence but that is not the reality for 99% of us.
                            They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

[QUOTE=Happy&Proud;54178]To "Sounfair"

Precisely my point. Carrying such a massive burden day & night not knowing what will happen next, trust me when I say if it was not for the whole Ristem Guardian team I honestly think I would have fallen seriously sick. Having to be rebailed again and again of course it fears one that what may be the reason behind the rebail, that's when you start to feel anything can happen.
                              But knowing all of this was false and still going through such a hard time, Mr Tim Rustem on our very first meeting made me feel as if he's taking on a case of bis own family. One thing that I would like to commend and would love to do it again and again and would want everyone to know that all 3 Brothers and again I quote the names , Mr Tim Rustem' Mr Tolga Rustem and Mr Tansel Rustem, try all are the most considerate, caring and the most hard working. There was a solution to every single hinge that came in the way and the solution was always more or less within 24 hours.
                              I have personally spoken to All 3 and every one of them spent literally hours on the phone to comfort my every worry. They are totally to credit for my strength and courage. My partner spoke to them 2 times altogether. Once in the signing of papers and second for the good news. Through out it was me that dealt the whole case. How much support they all gave me its beyond belief.
                              Putting the professional point aside, to comment on them just as people, well I couldn't put in words as nothing can really express their great personalities. Just honestly I think second best desicion after choosing to be my fiancé's fiancee, would be to choose Rustem Guardian to deal with my case. I literally gave my life in their hands and they handled with so much care and returned it back with a greater life.
                              So happy and so pleased with them

I can see that! You really are signing their praises! It almost sounds as if you are selling them! So amazing you got such special treatment and they had so much time for you - I bet their other clients are glad your ordeal is over so they can now get some attention!

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                                I think it's time to stop blowing this particular trumpet. If you read cases on here you will see that most of us have lost businesses, jobs, property etc etc - I personally am facing bankruptcy in the not too distant future. Yes we would all like to pay for the best defence but that is not the reality for 99% of us.

Sadly you are right AmandaF. So many people have paid out privately for their defence and still been convicted with no chance of appeal. People become so vulnerable when they are in the situation they find themselves in.

Comment

Working...
                                X