Stephen Cooper - Rustem Guardian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
    Thanks for your endorsement of Rustem Guardian but I suspect a lot of the credit for your fiancée's NFA was down to you and how you have supported him; you write as if the FA happened to you so you obviously did a lot of the spade work for the defence!

Yes. the fact that H&P as the accused's fiancee spent so much more time on the phone than the accused himself, for a minute had me thinking that it was she who was the accused.

It's great to see that so much emotional support from a solicitor's practice appeared to be forthcoming at all hours of day and night from so many family members. Hopefully it did not impinge on their family lives.

Really pleased for the outcome. You must be very relieved.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Happy&Proud View Post
      To "Rights Fighter"

Thank you for appreciating my happiness. It's highly appreciated.

My point is if you personally experience something not so good with one you should not go straight on the net posting such posts in such away. Don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and freedom of speech is your right but just be careful you are putting ones reputation at steak.

Those people who are posting negative posts as such are stopping those who may very will only need Rustem Guardian. As my example, I don't have words to commend the team.

I recommend Rustem Guardian for every single serious matter. As I feel and believe their is no value to your life,no money can equal to your life, hence in these matters I think people are willing to do anything. I also have experience of being charged too much and not being justified for the price I have paid with a few companies so I know how exactly that feels but Ristem Guardian, I would beg to differ,they are the best team I have come across.

As for your point regarding the NFA's being concluded mostly by legal aid, I can not and will not comment on that as I don't have the facts and figures but I will say this much that the price that you pay is for your life, trust me if all the people had the money they would definitely got for private.
      Also the 99% of NFA's that you say are through legal aid for all we are to know they may very well be Rustem Guardian clients as Rustem Guardian do do legal aid too. They look at your circumstances and work accordingly. They put the facts forward that if it's through legal aid this this will be included and if it's privately then this this is included. They do work that I can tell you with guarantee no legal aid solicitor would have ever done. I say this because I started off with legal aid solicitors the worst decision I ever made and when Rustem Guardian spoke about being able to seek legal aid I myself refused and said no,
      So just wanted to clear the air a little regarding the point that you raised about legal aid and private.
      My topic and everyone else's on this forum is directly to Stepgen Cooper and the Rustem Guardian team so i. Writing accordingly.
      Also we can see Mr Tim Rustem has been awarded for his high calibre and outstanding work.
      I mean even the award providing team have acknowledged Mr Tim Rustem for his excellence in his field.
      Once again I'd like to say the best Solicitirs and the very best of people.
      Wow, what a great post, you seem to have so much knowledge and such an exquisite way of presenting monographs that you almost sound like a legal professional yourself.
      Irrespective of your opinions and experience you are in such a minority that in a democraric forum such as this, whilst you are entitled to your say of course, then I suspect that the majority will carry the day.

Comment

I have absolutely no doubt that RG solicitors have had many NFAs, although I don't think that they have been noted on here, so we can only go on what other members tell us about their own experiences with their solicitors. I do know we have had several NFAs on this forum, some via a certain legal aid London solicitor who is often feted on here, as he also has a strong history of getting NG verdicts, using some great barristers. One of his LA cases was stopped on the first (or maybe 2nd) day of trial quite recently.

The point being made, is that it is not actually absolutely necessary to pay privately. Most people who join here honestly just do not have the funds, which is why we recommend various LA solicitors, through members' own experiences of them. Many legal aid solicitors do go way beyond the call of duty, in order to get the correct result. Some of those are recommended on here of course.

Because there is very little disclosure before a charge, then paying a solicitor at that point doesn't usually impact on the case in any event, as a private client solicitor would have the same limited information/evidence as a LA solicitor. It is if/when that there is a charge, that the accused can then make the decision to pay, if they have the funds, or claim legal aid, if they do not. Another huge consideration is that if the matter goes to trial, and even if he is found NG, he still cannot claw back the money he paid out for his defence. Therefore, in essence, he is paying for the privilege of being found not guilty. Most people just cannot afford to lose that money.

It is always a cause for celebration when when a member on here is either NFAd or found not guilty, and, likewise getting quashed convictions at appeal.

I do apologise if you feel that I was having a go at you - I was not. I was speaking for those who have no money and no assets. It would not be fair on them to lead them to believe that the only way out of a false allegation is to pay.

As I said before, I am really pleased you got the right result, and hope you can now relax and get back to your life.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Great to hear your good news and success with RG.

This is the first positive report that I've read about Mr Cooper. So it's refreshing to hear this about him.

When people are at the receiving end of an FA - they are very vulnerable and are at the mercy of the solicitors. Until we experienced a FA, we would have trusted all authorities, including the integrity of the legal world.

Members on this forum have to make their own decisions when choosing their legal team. The recommendations on here are valuable in making this decision.

Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
            I think it's time to stop blowing this particular trumpet. If you read cases on here you will see that most of us have lost businesses, jobs, property etc etc - I personally am facing bankruptcy in the not too distant future. Yes we would all like to pay for the best defence but that is not the reality for 99% of us.
            Agreed. These long posts praising that particular firm, not that I'm a generally suspicious person (or wasn't until someone falsely accused me of sex crimes) do read a bit like adverts. I also read and post on a forum about a different matter. We get posts very much like that from time to time, with a very similar style, usually praising dental practices or plastic surgery companies.

Happy&Proud may well be absolutely genuine. The style of the posts however unfortunately reminds me of many, many posts elsewhere which are just adverts pretending not to be. It does not resemble other posts here.

To pick up on what AmandaF said, blowing a trumpet is not something that anyone here who has been through this nightmare, whether they were NFA'd or whether the outcome was different or whether they're at the start of the whole awful process would want to hear, or equally would want to say to someone else in the same boat.
            Last edited by 123zyx; 20 June 2015, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X