Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falsly accused of rape (going back three yrs, of my exs daughter then 7!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsly accused of rape (going back three yrs, of my exs daughter then 7!)

Hi, im new too this site so just to say hello everyone, im steve im in my thirties, married without kids and in a horrible situation which im sure looking at it others are facing all the time.

3-4years ago i split up with my then girl friend aftyer having a very turbulent relationship on and off for 2-3 years, wed just lost a baby (died after two weeks of bieng born), sad too say it seemed id dodged a bullet as my life wouldve been a living hell forever if i was still connected too my ex in any way.

Any way my ex had a daughter then aged 7, who id gotten along with really well, but the relationship between me and her mother and the death of the baby, must of taken its toll on her at this point her mum was a lunatic., i argued like mad with her mum, the childs real dad never had much input andd the granparents were real wrong uns too!!any way the child just got enrolled in school in the new area wed moved too and after a few weeks me and her mum split-my doing as i thought i finally had a chance too break free.

3 years go by, i got married in nov 2013 too my very sane and great wife, i dropped some guests off after my wedding in my exs home town/village and let few people i knew there meet my wife in corner shop etc. Strangley a week after my friend in that village told me my exs bro had been knocking on his door asking for me due too what id done too his niece!!i got informed saw a future problem coming and went my local police station ask if they had heard anything or wanted a word with me...nope nothing.

Come forward4 months too this febuary the local CID call my work ask me too volunteer too go for interviwe regards an allegation i said fine.

The day came i waited, got too see my brief who explained the allegation (vaginal rape of 7 year old, whilst id tipped up home from work early, by three hours mum was out shopping, child had been released from school by herself, im supposed to of raped the girl, no blood no trauma mum comes home everyday life continued!!!sick.

Brief said this is rubbish in the case he can see im innocent, and said dont worry police have nothing.just tell the truth, which i did all way thru.

Got released-not charged not bailed nothing while they conduct their investigation-five months go by, theyve been and actually spoke too some of names i put forward my parents, my uncle and aunt etc, got a call at home saying can we speak too steve dont want too bother him at work (CID) my wife said its fine call him.

They rang and asked if i could clarify my ex wifes whereabouts from 15 years ago whoa also had a child, i told them what i knew they said we will just have brief chat with her then our investigatiion is conclueded we will see where to go from there...still no charge no bail...is this all just bs, they know its all bs and they have nothing, as the way ive been dealt with appears different too most, my briefs not fazed at all, and hes from top firm deals with such allegations, and faso the voluntary org. Ive rang seem too think it all seems positive for me, but me and my wife are still so upset and angry and rightly worried.

Sorry for long post just wanted too give you all the details any help or advise much appreciated all the best.
    Ste
    Last edited by Casehardened; 5 July 2014, 06:00 PM. Reason: Split into paragraphs

Hi Steve & welcome to the forum.

I've split your story into paragraphs as this makes for easier reading and understanding of your situation.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi oops sorry im at work so rushed the posting, thanks again any questions just ask.

Comment

Originally posted by STEVENJAG View Post
        Hi oops sorry im at work so rushed the posting, thanks again any questions just ask.
        No problem, however I've just re-read your post and thought I'd better anonymize it a bit by removing your age and location as together with your Christian name this makes you easily identifiable to anyone who knows you. Anyone can read this forum without registering and we recently had a new member's ex doing exactly this....not good!

Comment

Oops sorry again, yup good idea stupid of me, not really thinking straight at minute.thanks again

Comment

Hi Steve and welcome though sorry to read your story. It does seem that the police are treating you a bit differently but whether you can read anything into that is hard to say - though it does seem to me that they aren't taking this with much urgency.

However - 2 things.
            1. Don't assume this is over until you have it in writing.
            2. Just because they don't seem to be taking it seriously and are acting a little differently to what would normally be expected, don't assume they will hurry it along to a conclusion. I can say this because at my interrogation (historical FA) - (my sister came as Appropriate Adult) they made us cups of tea, provided tissues for tears, water for my sister's essential medication - morphine! and thanked us for coming!!! I was neither arrested, charged nor bailed. That was 19 months ago and I still haven't got an answer....
            Sorry I can't be any more positive or conclusive for you but there really are no definitive answers with plod and CPS. They have their own timescale and never seem in a hurry - especially with historical cases.
            keep posting and we'll help all we can.....
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Yes i know and thanks, from offset solicitor said dont worry its going nowhere n he works for jordans one of best in country regarding such. stuff see these cases weekly said. to relax nothing will happen?

Comment

I've now had a chance to consider your post and to my mind the elephant in the room is the current age of the girl; if I've understood the story correctly she is about 11 years old now?

If so, it is unusual for an 11 year old to make such an allegation directly to the authorities, member's experiences suggests this usually happens from 14ish onwards.

It seems likely then the allegation was made via her mother which prompts the question why the allegation was made now rather than earlier, the co-incidence of finding this out at the same time as she found out about your new wife is a bit much to take. I sure you have now realised that in a case of a false allegation it is important to establish a motive for this to have occurred.

I imagine the girl has had a video interview and it would be interesting to know what she said on this; again a 11 year old will have had no sexual experience so could only repeat what she had heard or read!

However as Myhome said, it is important to take this seriously until it is officially over.

Comment

YES WE THOUGHT THE SAME, THE MOTHER HAS LIMITED ACCESS TOO HER DAUGHTER SEEING HER ONLY AT WEEKENDS MAYBE, AND SHE WENT TOO LIVE WITH REAL DAD WHO NOW HAS LIMITED ACCESS TOO, THE CHILD'S ENDED UP WITH HER GRANDPARENTS,THE MOTHER WAS IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION. AND WAS A VERY BITTER TWISTED INDIVIDUAL BEFORE-TOTALLY RUTHLESS, SO I CAN IMAGINE NOW ANY OPPORTUNITY SHE GETS I'M THE ENEMY FOR THE ENTIRE BREAKDOWN OF WHAT WAS ALREADY A DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY

YES THE CHILD'S AROUND 11. APPARENTLY SHE MENTIONED ME IN PASSING AT SCHOOL, TOO HER FRIEND ALSO MENTIONING GOOD STUFF LIKE GOING TOO CHURCH N STUFF WHEN I WAS WITH THEM, BUT THEN THROWING THIS RAPE THING IN!!!IN SILLY AMOUNTS OF DETAIL WAS RELAYED TO SCHOOL, THEN TO HER REAL FATHER, THEN TO THE POLICE,

WEST YORKSHIRE POLICE BODGED IT UP OR DIDN'T BOTHER WITH IT HENCE THE WAIT FROM NOVEMBER TOO FEBRUARY,WAS PASSED TOO THE OTHER FORCE WHERE I'D ACTUALLY LIVED AT THE TIME THIS HAD SUPPOSED TOO OF HAPPENED.

I HAVE NO PROOF HER MUM FOUND OUT I'M MARRIED, ALTHOUGH WE DID HAVE FACEBOOK AND LIKE I SAY IT CAME WITHIN DAYS OF GOING TOO THIS EXACT VILLAGE AND CHATTING IN THE CORNER SHOP QUITE LOUDLY WITH PEOPLE IN THERE IN SMALL TIME COMMUNITY ON THE STREET SHE LIVES....SOMEONE HEARD OR SAID SOMETHING AS FAR AS I CAN SEE, EITHER THAT OR THE SAville thing hitting the news around then-seems weird after 3 years...then boom, and the detail was overwhelming that they'd said but none of the details add up only yhat i lived at that address at that time-the event could not of happened-main reason being I'm supposed too of got in from work 3 plus hours early which never happened/happens..!!kid leaving school alone, getting in with no key, getting changed herself upstairs, mum conveniently out shopping-no supermarket near bye, one shop at end of street why not collect her own child from school then take her shop

-doesn't add up,if she went shop how come she didn't burst in on this happening, and she had no job or social-no cash to shop with as i was feeding the 2 of them nothing more biding my time too get my clean break., even on my days off i was meeting my female friend too get out the house and away from the physco-its just all fantasy in my eyes -like you say seems easy too pick the lies apart.
                  Last edited by myhome; 12 July 2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Can't read it in that format - could a moderator please put it into paragraphs without the capitals? Sorry but I'm an old lady with wonky eyes.....
                    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                      Can't read it in that format - could a moderator please put it into paragraphs without the capitals? Sorry but I'm an old lady with wonky eyes.....
                      Can do the paragraphs but the upper case/lower case conversion has challenged me

Comment

Nope - I couldn't do it either

Comment

Thanks. Still not easy to read as little punctuation so some of it is ambiguous.

From what I gather - if there is a charge - then mother's medical records will hopefully be obtained to see if she's made similar allegations before, or made false claims about her daughter being ill. Possibly a Munchausan's by proxy.

The OP needs to start gathering evidence asap if he can. Just because a solicitor says this case won't go anywhere doesn't mean that it wont.

Comment

Hi stevenjag - for the sake of RF's poor ole wonky eyes, please could you use lower case (except where capitals are needed) and paragraphs - makes it easier to read
                            If you want to quote from a previous post, use the "reply with quote" function and just delete the bits you don't want. Or you can use the quote icon - looks like a speech bubble. To emphasise any particular points then there's bold, italic and underline
                            Thanks

Comment

Thanks MH

I spend hours and hours reading paperwork and on screen so it helps if posts are easier to read.

Comment

Working...
                              X