X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear your feeling up beat about it all now

Comment

They don't rush, do they?

I'm glad you are feeling better over it and hope next time you get the NFA

Comment

Update

Hi all, sorry i haven't posted in a while. Thought i'd let you know about my situation.

Having been re-bailed in August and again in September I thought I would be getting re-bailed again and again.

I received a phone call from my solicitor a couple of weeks ago saying that it had been indicated that there would be no further action.

This week it had been confirmed with my solicitor that indeed I have been released with no further action and that I was to await a letter from the police advising me of this.

To say I am relieved is an understatement.

I thought I would post to give people a bit of good news and to help them realise that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you all for your kind words and support. I went through a pretty rough period and it was finding this website that allowed me to re-focus my efforts, get ideas for a possible defence and research the law.

I am now awaiting confirmation of my security clearance for my new job which I am due to start soon. Whilst I wish to remain anonymous and put this behind me, I will say that I am going to be in a position where I can certainly try and influence policy and approaches to these situations.

All the best and good luck.

Comment

Congratulations you are very lucky to get a nfa even though of course it is less than you deserve.
          Hope you can put this behind you and enjoy your second life and really make a difference. I wish you this with all my heart

Comment

Thank goodness for this news and as you say it is encouraging for other members to see that the justice system usually comes up with the correct outcome, though not without putting the FA through a lot of grief.

You will be affected by this accusation probably for ever so if you can put this burden to some positive use in your new career to change policy it will enormously helpful.

I sense your mood falls somewhat short of jubilation so will only offer one symbolic banana
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Congratulations :-) wish you all the best for your future !!

Comment

that's great - please don't underestimate the range of emotions you will go through now - from someone who knows MH xx
                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Congratulations! Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Working...
                  X