Falsely Accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely Accused

Hello im a british national living in the Middle East Im looking for support forum that i can reach out to as there is little no support here

Ok so thread is working. My partner is arab he was falsely accused of raping an american woman i cant divulge details of the case as 1.its sensitive and 2. We have a compensation law suit outstanding against her. Our lives seem to have been on hold since and the consequences of her actions have been devastating on our relationship both emotionally and physically! There is little or no support here for both victim falsely accused and as a spouse people who aren't in this situation don't understand the damage and fall out it causes and it would be really great to hear from someone in the same situation maybe can give me some relationship survival tips. Its psychological on my partners side its not about the money its that piece of paper that will officially and completely exonerate him unfortunately the judicial system here is very very slow and as a spouse its a very lonely place to be in!

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I have moved your thread into the 'Falsely Accused ' section of the forum which is more appropriate place for you to receive support from other members.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thank-you

And yes what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Im so glad i found your site there is so little help out there. I hope were strong enough to survive it.

Comment

Ive read some of the threads on here unbelievable but its very inspiring the support network I'm a seasoned risk professional but nothing had ever prepared me for this. Once our case comes to full fruition, its book worthy I've a gagging order at the moment. I think thats part of the problem and i will have to ride on the wings of love in the meantime. Crazy and unfair. As she should be in prison for perverting the course of justice.

Comment

Working...
          X